Age Limit For GH or Just BS

infar250

guys i am considering a GH cycle with my winter Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) cycle............ however i want to know if there is a age limit for this shit.......... on this board people say if you are under 25 it's pretty much useless................ I am under 25 so this is why i ask......... then again i know people at my gym that say if ur under 25 this is the prime age for you to take GH............ anyone here under 25 have any good results with 2iu 5 day on 2 off for like 5-6 months......................i know results are diff for everyone however i want to know if there has been any success for the youngins out there.......

Maybe oneday I'll beable to afford a 4 month supply of GH so this might be helpful info for me as well.

BumP!

Bro under 25 you can see results, but that would depend on what your looking for. But 2iu 5 on 2 off might not do the trick, ed would be better.

I think your gym friend are a bit misinformed. The benefits of HGH are better when your 35 or older. That's because your hgh/igf-1 has dropped off, so the addition of hgh will bring back those youthful measures of hgh. Which can make you feel younger and bring back some of those gains you had when you were younger.

Up to about 25 or so your hgh is at the highest point it'll be in life. So I'd ask some Bro that have tried it at your age to see what they thought of the benefits, if they were worth it or not.

JohnnyB

Back