AI's

zig zag

Hey guys I posted some problems I'm having on a Test E only cycle and from the info I got back from everyone sounded like I had some bloat and possible test converting to estrogen. I have Aromasin and Letro so my question is witch one would you recommend running? I know Letro is some powerfull stuff and not crazy about the loss of sex drive but if it gets rid of my problem quickly then my GF will just have to understand. I'm going to run one of those AI's till I start my PCT of Clomid and Nolvadex. My last question is do any of these AI's or PCT I mentioned have any ill effects on the liver? I can't find any info that. I thought I might ask since they are orals. Thanks!

If it's minor problems (water bloat etc etc) I would just rock out Aromasin. There are threads (on women forums) about them developing Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis which untreated turns into liver cancer. I've yet to hear someone on a cycle complaining about it.

Thanks for the input! I'll run the Aromasin at 12.5 ED till PCT Starts. Seems like alot of the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) stickys I read say run Aromasin through PCT but I also hear guys on here saying stop the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) once PCT starts. Is there really a need for AI's during your PCT or is that just a matter or personal prefrence?

Thanks for the input! I'll run the Aromasin at 12.5 ED till PCT Starts. Seems like alot of the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) stickys I read say run Aromasin through PCT but I also hear guys on here saying stop the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) once PCT starts. Is there really a need for AI's during your PCT or is that just a matter or personal prefrence?

Just copied pasted this from a response I just gave to someone else, I guess the same applies for your question:

You should be fine with your normal Serms. People tend to run an A.I. for part of PCT to help prevent rebound, but with Aromasin you shouldn't have that problem (if I'm not mistaken). The other reason for Aromasin specifically would be due to it helping increase test levels by a small margin / percent. I doubt you will be fighting very hard to get it back up, but then again everyone is different as they say.... <~~~~I kind of sound like a politician.

Run the A.I. up to approx 2 days before starting post cycle therapy (pct). Then move on with your Serms.

Back