Alba Gu Brath my yearlong journey with 3j weekly log

AlbaGuBrath

I've spent the last two weeks gathering appliances and food and everything needed in order to start this journey… I even moved to be within 1 mile of the gym.... Rid myself of every distraction that I can think of ....I've spent my life doing onagainoffagain sporadic training and lifting with no real direction ... Then back in 2011 I stumbled across Ology ... It's time for a change and by following 3js training and nutrition plan coupled with not only individual accountability but asking for the support of this band of brothers and sisters here at Ology I believe I will be my best at 45 !!!

Stats are ( ashamed of )

Height : 6''2"
Weight: Today was 290 lbs
Bodyfat%. Lol high
Neck : 19.125
Calves 18.125
Thighs. 27, 27.250
Arms ( cold out to sides ) 17. 17.125
Forearms 14.5 , 14.75
Chest 53
Waist. 47 taped ( fat ass )

Long road ahead Goals and progress to come weekly and as they unfold ... Ardent desire coupled with support and encouragement here I feel I can change not only my health but my physique and my life!

Thanks for the time Ology members

Neck - 19
Calves -18
Arms -17
Thighs - 27
Forearms- 14.25 14.5 L/R

Waist at pant line - 46.5
Weight 290. Still 6'2"

Measured fasted cold

Man I look horrible. That'll change soon enough. Two days shy of Week one of dynamic carb cycling nutrition plan also using a five day split reverse pyramid training under the watchful eye of Mr. 3j.

Figured I would post stats on his required measure day... Just a brief overview higher carb days obviously for lagging body parts and/or large muscle groups. Basic compound movements ... Too damned embarrassed to put up pics right now
I believe my beginning measurements I was still holding on to some water due to excess creatine which has since been eliminated during this first phase

Last edited:
Back