Albuterol vs. Clenbuterol

APLafata11

Hey guys just wondering what is the big difference verse the two. I was thinking of a clen cycle but then albuterol came to mind and looks just as good if not better because it's slightly anabolic and has a shorter half-life. is there a difference in sides? Please let me know!

Slightly less fat loss with albuterol but WAY easier to manage sides wise
I have started using albuterol and like it better for that reason.

Hey guys just wondering what is the big difference verse the two. I was thinking of a clen cycle but then albuterol came to mind and looks just as good if not better because it's slightly anabolic and has a shorter half-life. is there a difference in sides? Please let me know!

Clenbuterol is effective in helping to burn body fat, known as a perfect fat burner. It is effective in increasing muscle mass and decreasing fat loss. So you can buy Clenbuterol for quick weight loss.

Clenbuterol is effective in helping to burn body fat, known as a perfect fat burner. It is effective in increasing muscle mass and decreasing fat loss. So you can buy Clenbuterol for quick weight loss.

how much of a difference is it compared to albuterol though?

Clen is stronger than Albuterol.... plus you can take Clen once a day or twice max, where Albuteral you need a few doses per day.... clen 6-8 hours, Albuterol 3-4 hours.... It is also personal preference.... I personally love clen and what it gives me. Either one used, stock up on extra protein plus throw in Taurnie... also make sure you cycle it properly.... ideally 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off.... I use it with ECA stack which also acts as Keto to clear my receptors... Clen/ECA stack cycle is a great fat burner..... start low and work up your tolerance....

Clen is stronger than Albuterol.... plus you can take Clen once a day or twice max, where Albuteral you need a few doses per day.... clen 6-8 hours, Albuterol 3-4 hours.... It is also personal preference.... I personally love clen and what it gives me. Either one used, stock up on extra protein plus throw in Taurnie... also make sure you cycle it properly.... ideally 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off.... I use it with ECA stack which also acts as Keto to clear my receptors... Clen/ECA stack cycle is a great fat burner..... start low and work up your tolerance....

Hey Dobie,
How long do you do 2 on/2 off for consecutively? I have extra ephedrine kicking around the house and looking to do a clen/EC stack myself.

what gives you more energy and endurance????????????? I was thinking of albuterol myself.

what gives you more energy and endurance????????????? I was thinking of albuterol myself.
I wouldn't think of them as stimulants like a good dose of caffeine gives. They're more of a constant burning of calories that you notice in the form of jitters and sweating. I agree with Jimi in that albuterol may not burn as much, but definitely is easier to control and won't keep you up at night if you plan accordingly.

clen has some nasty sides regarding sleep and sweating/shakes. also its been shown that clen can have a negative effect on your heart which isn't good. albuterol is much easier to handle and still burns fat very well. i have 6 days left of a 40 day run of albut stacking it with keto so i didn't have to cycle on and off

clen has some nasty sides regarding sleep and sweating/shakes. also its been shown that clen can have a negative effect on your heart which isn't good. albuterol is much easier to handle and still burns fat very well. i have 6 days left of a 40 day run of albut stacking it with keto so i didn't have to cycle on and off

I think you might b a bit hard on clen, but then again i always took LOWWW doses. the albut i do like more just due to the better control on dosing.
I always rec people pick up some keto from RUI when they are gonna run clen or albut. this way you can run your 4 weeks in 4 weeks and not 6.

I took Clen and Taurine ( as Clen depletes this so is required)for about 4 weeks ramping up. Lost considerable weight but had a hard time sleeping on it. Sweated like a pig a and loved it. Did not have any jitters some talk about.

Back