Beginner clenbuterol cycle advise

thehaiderali

So i've been cutting for a while now, and i've already done 2 cycles of clenbuterol. 15 days on, 15 days off.
I was only using 40mg for both cycles. I was using about 400-600mg caffeine alongside. Diet was on point, never counted calories, but lotsa protein, very little carbs.

So i'm thinking to get back on clen again.
I have 100tabs of clenbuterol HCL from thaigerpharma.

I'm wondering how i should run the cycle?
Same as before? 15 days at 40mcg? Or do i run 7 days at 40mcg and then the next 7 days at 80mcg and then stop it all together for the next two weeks?

I did not experience side effects to a major degree when i was using 40mcg, a little shivering maybe, very little, but i only noticed that it happen when i take 600mg of caffeine along with 40mcg of clenbuterol, used to sweat quite a bit during my workouts, and yeah dry mouth. But nothing major. Also how easy is to get access to potassium? And how much of it should i be running just to be on the safe side?

Also, i took clenbuterol prior to my workout alongside 400mg or 600mg of caffeine,(400mg if i used 200mg of caffeine prior to cardio in the morning)

I'm just confused about how i should do my cycle now.
I've read about doing heavy doses for 2 days, then 2 days off and back to the heavy dosage, but im not really sure i want to go down that path.

Hopefully someone can guide me here :)
Thanks.

Welcome :wavey"

You have two of the same threads. YOU need to abandon one and go with the other. Adding more of the same threads will not help uou get an answer more quicky

I've used clen a lot and never needed taurine. A multivitamin is the only supp u need. Think of how much cash you'll have by not buying crap u don't need. Steroids make u big, food makes you big, supplements do not make you big. Creatine makes you hold water, gives a bloofy look.Take your clen, wait a bit, take your taurine, then chill out. Creatine, vitamins, minerals, fish oil, etc can all come later.

Back