alchol

roabs07

my buddy is doin a cycle with me but he is having a couple beers on the weekend how bad is that becuase i thought Winstrol (winny) tabs is already bad on your liver?

general rule of the thumb is not to drink at all during a cycle, especially with orals....he is causing more work for the liver than he should IMO...

There are better things out there than alcohol. Xtc, Vlm, etc GHB

I advise agianst it but if you decide to have a wild night make shure you are taking milk thistle or something to aleast help the liver values.

roabs07 said:
my buddy is doin a cycle with me but he is having a couple beers on the weekend how bad is that becuase i thought Winstrol (winny) tabs is already bad on your liver?
alchol is not a good idea. Of course there are a lot of factors that go into this like the other say you should stay away from the stuff until you at least finish the cycle.

i bet most this guys saying there are better things out there then alcohol like xtc ect... are under 25. why would you what to do any of that stuff when you are gear? it just will limit your gains defeats your entire purpose, makes no sense to me

milk thistle isnt going to work if you just take it the nite you drink..you need to take it for weeks before it starts working..

Use your head anything in moderation is usually ok... Don't over do it.... Alcohol certainly isn't helping your cycle though.

As for all the Rec drugs... Certainly use common sense... mixtures of any drugs start to create problems.... Be smart and be safe.

Back