Alcohol and cycles

I never found a problem with smoking as long as it doesn't make you unmotivated to workout which it never did for me. Can be useful to help you eat more as long as you stay away from the junk

Yea I heard it was a really good therapy for a post workout...
Obviously it was a view of a smoker, so I'm not sure about the opposite site... Whenever I get a free time I actually want to look into it..

I drink only every 3 or 4 months. Thats just cause i feel like shit after pounding some booze and cant work out to my full potential that day or the next. But a beer or two every other night for a calorie load late night snack is okay in my book. But really tend to leave the booze alone on cycle! When i bulk i tend to drink more, but still with in reason.

Yea I heard it was a really good therapy for a post workout...
Obviously it was a view of a smoker, so I'm not sure about the opposite site... Whenever I get a free time I actually want to look into it..

I speak from the point of view of someone who's been smoking weed on and off since 12yo (now 28). I've taken time off here and there, up to 3yrs at one time, for a few ex-gfs and just personal reasons. I wanted to see if it made me a different person. I can tell you that no one who knows me well ever noticed a difference. It does make some ppl lazy and stuff like that but for me, I'm as active as I want to be with or without it. I used to lift after smoking, take hikes, jogging, pick up sports, etc. it's all in you as the user. It helps me with a lot of things (anxiety, introvertedness, anti-social behavior etc but for training purposes it helps me eat enough calories even when I feel like I have no appetite and after lifting it acts almost like a muscle relaxer and makes me feel great after working out. I'm by no means trying to advocate its use to you, but weed like AAS has a very bad rep for little substantive reasoning. How many ppl on here and in this thread are drinking on and off cycle when alcohol is a known TOXIN to the body? Your body in a sense shuts down digestion and to some degree nutrient absorption until it can excrete the alcohol out of your system. Alcohol is liver toxic too, not something you want on cycle, especially with orals. Now can you name me some negative side effects to marijuana use that even compare to these two side defects alone? Again I'm not telling anyone to hop on the bandwagon and start toking, but if you're drinking and cycling, weed is by far the least of your concerns.

look at it this way, ur on a cycle, other dudes are drunk.... they talk shit.. then you fight, next thing you know your neo from matrix dogging these motherfuckers hahha ;).

How about xtc? poping a roll, im not talking about like every weekend just like once or twice?

Yeah alcohol is bad, all the time. But I guess that if u must, then after cycle and before post cycle therapy (pct) starts..
Adding shit to a shitty situation, won't make it more shitty..
U are always better without it.. I was an alcoholic few years ago.. Now I don't it

I usually keep my vodka consumption low...as in a few/week.
Bit when I ran tren it took me a few weeks to realize I was self medicating the sides w/half liters...lol....luckily I at least maintained and know to not run tren.

I have no interest in weed, personally. I always think if I were a drug addict, it would be cocaine or some sort of stimulant lol. But my drug of choice is by far TREN :druggie:

I have little to no experience w/ any drug other than AAS. Only tried weed in my late teens a couple times....not for me.

Last edited:
I'm just waiting for the " is it cool to smoke crack on cycle, how bout some x??" thread. just sayin...it'll happen. jeez!

look at it this way, ur on a cycle, other dudes are drunk.... they talk shit.. then you fight, next thing you know your neo from matrix dogging these motherfuckers hahha ;).

How about xtc? poping a roll, im not talking about like every weekend just like once or twice?

I would assume molly would be even worse than alcohol since its a stimulant/euphoric/hallucinogenic

When I go over to the in laws they always want me to drink a beer even though I say no thanks I'm good about 50 times. So I'll open pretend I knock back the first sip then a few mins later head to the restroom to go leak then just pour it out & refill with water. Keeps everyone happy.

I would assume molly would be even worse than alcohol since its a stimulant/euphoric/hallucinogenic

na brother, molly isnt a hallucinogenic, when i had it last year it more of a stimulant. Molly would only be worse on the brain, since it shots up your endorphins, making you feeling good. So i think for the liver wise molly would win .

"http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2007/ma...lcohol.smoking

Basically it rates drugs based on physical harm, addictiveness, and social impact. Notice MDMA at 18. It looks like this:

Drugs assessed in order of danger

1 Heroin
2 Cocaine
3 Barbiturates
4 Street methadone
5 Alcohol
6 Ketamine
7 Benzodiazepine
8 Amphetamines
9 Tobacco
10 Buprenorphine
11 Cannabis
12 Solvents
13 4-MTA
14 LSD
15 Methylphenidate
16 Anabolic steroids
17 GHB
18 Ecstasy
19 Alkyl nitrates
20 Khat"

Go with GHB instead. Feels better anyway. Basically no physical harm. A lot safer than alcohol if you don't fuck up with the doses.

IMO that list is BS. Heroin is pretty safe. Maybe even safer than alcohol. Most of the problems come from the lifestyle that comes with being an addict (poor nutrition, hygiene etc).

Last edited:
Go with GHB instead. Feels better anyway. Basically no physical harm. A lot safer than alcohol if you don't fuck up with the doses.

IMO that list is BS. Heroin is pretty safe. Maybe even safer than alcohol. Most of the problems come from the lifestyle that comes with being an addict (poor nutrition, hygiene etc).

i has to disagree with you on heroin, you saying its safer than alcohol, i hope thats a joke man. 3x rule that shit and your dead. Most of the time when the user uses it for the first time they OD.

Back