Alive

snake

I have been off cycle for a couple of years and just started a cycle of Winstrol (winny) injectable. I forget what it was like to have sex drive. I have been so fucking horny and I cant stop thinking about sex and women. I now know what castrated peopel feel like. I suspect I need Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) when I am off cycle.

oh well

I don't know if its in my head, doesn t Winstrol (winny) free up more of your own bioavailable test??

Winny is DHT derrivative and........from meso site

the effects of DHT on the central nervous system lead to increased neurological efficiency (strength), and increased resistance to psychological and physical stress - not to mention optimal sexual function and libido

"the effects of DHT on the central nervous system lead to increased neurological efficiency (strength), and increased resistance to psychological and physical stress - not to mention optimal sexual function and libido"

if this is true, will the taking of dutasteride inhibit muscle growth or strength?

Read the whole article on DHT here :

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/arnold/dht.htm

but imagine the reverse of below if you were blocking DHT

So at least as far as muscle is concerned, testosterone is the primary active androgen. This is not to say that administering exogenous DHT is not without any anabolic effect. It actually does have some anabolic activity in the muscle, albeit significantly weaker than that of an equal amount of testosterone. This is due to its quick breakdown by 3a-HSD into the weak metabolite 5alpha-androstan-3a,17b-diol. If this enzyme were somehow blocked, it is likely that DHT would exhibit very potent anabolic effects on muscle.

Arnold also says the following concerning 5-ar inhibitors:

"I have heard several anecdotal reports of individuals who have stacked testosterone with proscar (a 5-AR inhibitor) and have noticed significantly reduced performance enhancement effects."

anyone here who has done such a stack and had reduced effects?

Back