All sorted

Leonmurray

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice on my previous thread.

I have bought some Winstrol but i am not to sure about the product.

Its called - WINSTRABOL - STANOZOLOL - 5 MG PRODUCT OF NOVARK

I have read different articles about the product and i have had mixed responses.

Is it fake or legal ???

I am now on a diet plan and not eating snacks, bread, crisps or bad fats.

My diet -

Breakfast - porridge with cold water

Snack - grapes and apple slices.

Lunch - Chicken salad with a small portion on mayo

Dinner - Chicken with pesto, sweet potatoes and corn on the cob

Only drinking water.

Breakfast - porridge with cold water

Snack - different selection of fruit

Lunch - homemade soups

Dinner - Tuna salad with a 0% fat yoghurt.

Is this ok for a cutting diet ???

I am cycling aswell as a dedicated gym routine.

I am taking 5 tabs a day.

I really appreciate your responses and just want the best for my body.

I read your 3 other posts. Nobody told you to take winny.

Nobody told you that because there isn't a person on this board who would suggest AAS (especially winny) to an overweight 20 year old who does not train right and does not eat right. If you really want help, post up your stats (height, weight, bf%) and we can go from there. As of right now though AAS is not for you. In fact hanging out in the diet section and talking to 3J would be the most beneficial course of action.

Good luck kid.

I read your 3 other posts. Nobody told you to take winny.

Nobody told you that because there isn't a person on this board who would suggest AAS (especially winny) to an overweight 20 year old who does not train right and does not eat right. If you really want help, post up your stats (height, weight, bf%) and we can go from there. As of right now though AAS is not for you. In fact hanging out in the diet section and talking to 3J would be the most beneficial course of action.

Good luck kid.

You probably don't want to hear it but listen to this guy ^^^

Cheers mate,

I know no one told me to take winstrol but i have decided to from a family friend who has been training for around 10 years.

I will put all my information on the diet section and message 3J

Really appreciate it, i just want help

lol 25mg of Winstrol (winny) aint going to do anything but shut you down... btw how do you survive with that diet plan... thats like 1200 cals..

Cheers mate,

I know no one told me to take winstrol but i have decided to from a family friend who has been training for around 10 years.

I will put all my information on the diet section and message 3J

Really appreciate it, i just want help

You should reconsider your friends then since your family friend doesn't know anything about aas. Read the stickies and use the search function. You will read why Winstrol (winny) or oral only is a bad idea. All you need is diet and time in the gym. Laziness got you fat and it will fuck up your body if you try to take a shortcut right now. If you don't listen, my prediction is man boobs and gyno post at a later date.

Well im trying to lose weight so i dont want take to many calories.

What do you mean by shut you down ??

Sleepy, tired that sort of thing and wont it work if im taking 5 a day with a healthy gym plan and diet??

I was never lazy i always was at the gym and playing sports but i was over eating.

Im not overweight but just have a slight belly so what do you all think about my diet and how i should approach this??

I work hard at the gym and dont seem to lose the weight so this is why i have decided to take winny.

Cheers guys really appreciate this.

This sticky, which kamikaze already instructed you to read, will explain shut down.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/598646-oral-cycles.html

Seriously...if you truly want what's best for your body then you need to live by the adage "slow and steady wins the race". You can't just start learning your diet and training then add AAS to the mix thinking it's some magic potion. Your body needs to acclimate to the changes expressed by both the new diet and the stresses applied during training. Once your body is used to it and you've got everything firing correctly then we can have the AAS talk.

Sleepy, tired that sort of thing and wont it work if im taking 5 a day with a healthy gym plan and diet??

I was never lazy i always was at the gym and playing sports but i was over eating.

Im not overweight but just have a slight belly so what do you all think about my diet and how i should approach this??

I work hard at the gym and dont seem to lose the weight so this is why i have decided to take winny.

when you get shut down your test plummets... your body doesn't make any, thats why you need test as a base, to couunter the negative effect of oral steroids, once you come off Winstrol (winny) and have no test, you will feel depressed, lazy, unmotivated, sleep alot more, maybe loss of appetite, it fuckin sucks man

Sounds like diet and routine are both not working for you, you need to get those two things right before even thinking about steroids.
Also Winstrol (winny) only is really dumb.

Higher 3j, banner to the right. He will help with the workout, lifestyle and nutrition. I would wait 10 years to start roids, unless your test levels drop before that. Mine dropped at 30 and my recovery time from mma/lifting doubled. Do this, get on a 3j plan and continue to workout for 6 months. If you still want to jump on roids, get a blood test to check your test levels. If they're high, I wouldn't fuck up your naturally high test levels. I STRONGLY recommending waiting years but I know people will do what they want. Just do it right the first time, don't fuck with your health.

Back