All you fucking dumb mods except.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_Muscle

Hybrid Athlete
SCNTO, and needsize, you two guys have been awsome. The rest are chumps always saying your going to ban me if I do something wrong! Well here it is! Fuck you losers, you CAN NOT ban me!

CAN NOT! So why keep saying you will? Just put up with my crap and call it a day!

Edited by Biggie

You're banned for a month. There is to be no bullshit in the anabolic forum, especially moronic shit like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
dirkdiggler9969 said:
Why did he say that you guys couldn't ban him?

Probably because he is an idiot. He also likes the attention, kinda like that annoying kid that was in everybody's grade 5 class who always did stupid shit and was then forced to turn his desk to face the corner.

Well, that gets him out of having to post new pics...

And I thought the "New Golden Muscle" was back on his anti-psychotic meds.

making enemies is not good for long term health

especially when you underestimate your opponent................

blackbeard said:
notice that he has done this at 2 in the morn..
some of us do sleep..
SC never does though
lol

It says "Edited by Biggie", doesn't it???

nice job biggie,

no need for foolishness in this section--

GM, you need to get your head straight brother

He was referring to me, their is a how much do you bench thread in the training forum, and he has to post 4 or 5 replies in a row talking nonsense, and having a conversation with himself. So i edited it and told him to keep his nonsense of the training board i was going to ban him. Personally it does seem like he goes on and off meds, i honestly am not sure if someone can be such an idiot.

jcp2 said:
He was referring to me, their is a how much do you bench thread in the training forum, and he has to post 4 or 5 replies in a row talking nonsense, and having a conversation with himself. So i edited it and told him to keep his nonsense of the training board i was going to ban him. Personally it does seem like he goes on and off meds, i honestly am not sure if someone can be such an idiot.

lol... Isnt he the guy who is supposed to post his pics and show us that he's much bigger and better than silverback?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back