Allergic to Deca??

des3587

yeah so this is kind of a continuation of my last thread...had the lump in my ass checked by my doctor, told him i sat on a tack, he said i have an infection under the skin, gave me some cephalexin....anyway...second shot in the quad become very swollen, hard to walk for days. As it got better it became redder, hotter and itchy. The pain has largely dissipated, but the quad is still swollen and there is a large, red, VERY itchy rash. I made sure both deca injections were very sterile......so what i'd like to know is.....has anyone every heard of an allergic reaction to deca??

has anyone every heard of an allergic reaction to deca??
No.
What is more likely, is that the gear itself was unsterile, or some contamination did get in with the shot - regardless of proper injection procedure. There's always a chance.

Thoms said:
No.
What is more likely, is that the gear itself was unsterile, or some contamination did get in with the shot - regardless of proper injection procedure. There's always a chance.

I would tend to agree with that as opposed to allergic reaction.

yeah i thought about that. but my buddy used the same stuff and both his injections turned out fine, not pain, swelling, rash, etc.

Yeah, but you couldve got some dirt on the needle or it could be alot of other sterility issues.

Sounds like you have dirty gear. I've had it before.

You don't get an infection from an allergy. You get an infection from bacteria..which means dirty gear or unsanitary injection techniques.

It sure as hell won't hurt it. lol

Get a .2 whatman and filter it. be very careful not to pop the filter by pressing too hard on the plunger.

Back