Allergic to Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) :/ need help

SonOfZeu$

Never Satisfied
Allergic to HCG :/ need help

So I have some bad news guys. Im allergic to HCG, this week i've been getting itchy, there is a small bump/welt on the injection site with hives. Today in the morning after the shot, i had SOB :/ so i skipped the gym for maybe later, and again the injection spot was itchy, red, and hives. So im dropping it right now and ill just add it hcg blast at the end, has anyone ever had this, or can explain why i got this now instead of the first week of taking it? any advice or tips.

Current running test p, tren ace, var

this honestly sucks then, because i was injecting HCG last week and everything was fine, now all of a sudden i get hives :/

Clomid does the same thing for intra cycle, dosed at 25mg every day. I'm saving HCG till my blast at the end.

That's a pretty heavy cycle so its worth a try since your having issues with HCG.

Clomid does the same thing for intra cycle, dosed at 25mg every day. I'm saving HCG till my blast at the end.

That's a pretty heavy cycle so its worth a try since your having issues with HCG.

Thanks man. I just wanna know why!! Haha I feel so lazy and tired on this hCg shit man, I never felt like this during test and tren. I heard that HcG can make you sleepy and lethargic. That's what's happening now.!

Sounds like Clomid would be your winner then :)

yea man i think that at .25mg or just nothing. Idk if its a good idea even to do HCG since i feel so lazy and shit and sleepy. The hives and breathing part honestly scared the shit out of me.

Take it with benadryl or something, but if you save it for a blast instead, prefill all your syringes and freeze them. Your hcg will go bad by then.

Take it with benadryl or something, but if you save it for a blast instead, prefill all your syringes and freeze them. Your hcg will go bad by then.

i have an extra bottle of HCG 5000iu's. And ill try the benadryl, should i take ben 30-60mins before i inject HCG subq? I was reading an article off my phone, and it says that HCG can make things worse by making you lethargic, tired, sleepy, sore nipples... no joke my nipples are soreeeee lol, thats another reason i might drop it. nipples be super sore. I take prami ed at .3. Might bump it to .4 soon.

also man, when i took HCG yesterday, my groin area, where a girls ovaries would be... and my stomach was bloated brother, like crazy. Any idea to wtf is up with that?

also man, when i took HCG yesterday, my groin area, where a girls ovaries would be... and my stomach was bloated brother, like crazy. Any idea to wtf is up with that?

Shit man that's crazy. I do not know much about hcg, actually nothing, really. It is similar to LH, which is why it is used for inducing ovulation in females. I think the bloat may have been from your body starting to produce endogenous hormones, but that is just a guess.

I hope everything is going well with school and your bodybuilding, brother.

Shit man that's crazy. I do not know much about hcg, actually nothing, really. It is similar to LH, which is why it is used for inducing ovulation in females. I think the bloat may have been from your body starting to produce endogenous hormones, but that is just a guess.

I hope everything is going well with school and your bodybuilding, brother.

well today, i got 5,000mg of balkan phamra Anavar (var) for free....... so i feel alot better, i think imma drop HCG and i think i might switch my Anavar (var) , man idk i know this is off topic, what u think. Yea brother im just studying and lifting, week 2 i had the flu and was feeling very sick. I feel good now :)

This is a bummer. Do you think the reaction could've been because of the quality of your Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? Try to add some hcgenerate to the end of your cycle (not in pct). Then try again with a blast phase. It is very important that you use it with the tren.

This is a bummer. Do you think the reaction could've been because of the quality of your Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? Try to add some hcgenerate to the end of your cycle (not in pct). Then try again with a blast phase. It is very important that you use it with the tren.

yea i know :/. And im not sure if the HCG is good, its the end of week 2 and my balls are normal size. Imma try one more time with the HCG, in my love handles or IM. If same shit happens im dropping it and using clomid at .50mg EOD.

Back