Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Just OK

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Cr@p waste of time

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

tase

Hello

Anybody on this site tried and products from Alphapharma!

I am extremely interested in these products but would like a rundown of anyones experiences so far in terms of quality, results etc!

All I have heard via hear say is how good these products are especially the Tren blend and test!

I really do not want to waste my money and time on this product because of a so called sales pitch a mate received mate!

Cheers in advance

I have a friend currently on 500mg/week of their Test-E he is only week 3 he claims some effects but he is super in to it. mental/placebo effect is in hard + dbol water gains etc.. who knows

I went ahead and got some Test-E from them.. the source is super trustworthy so i am confident

Tried the enanthate and it was really good shit. Would get it again if I could get my hands on it but my source went with a new lab.

thats good to hear i also recently picked up some test e, test prop, and deca from unigen. the source i got it from also sells alpha pharm and claims they are the same lab. hoping for good things.

alpha pharma rip off

i never had a problem with ordering gear on line untill i tried alpha pharma.
first you need to know thier prices are much higher than others but that would be ok if they send the product!
i spent $300.00 for one 10 ml sustanon 250 and post cycle therapy (pct) sample packs the sample packs came in 5 days. quick! but no gear. they tell me that comes from india in a few days.(that tells me they are only a middle man and that explains the hi prices) that was 8 weeks ago.
they dont give tracking information so i cant track it. the only time they answer my emails was when i filed a complaint with the payment center.
then they tell me im a liar and i recieved my "one bottle" ( not true)so i opened a dispute with the payment center (weballpay.com) alph pharma responds by saying they "refound it" (what the hell does that mean?) and they (alpha pharma)is putting me on a fraud list!!!!
yep that my experience with alpha pharma.
i wont ever deal with them again. i advise that no one should

first you need to know thier prices are much higher than others but that would be ok if they send the product!
i spent $300.00 for one 10 ml sustanon 250 and post cycle therapy (pct) sample packs the sample packs came in 5 days. quick! but no gear. they tell me that comes from india in a few days.(that tells me they are only a middle man and that explains the hi prices) that was 8 weeks ago.
they dont give tracking information so i cant track it. the only time they answer my emails was when i filed a complaint with the payment center.
then they tell me im a liar and i recieved my "one bottle" ( not true)so i opened a dispute with the payment center (weballpay.com) alph pharma responds by saying they "refound it" (what the hell does that mean?) and they (alpha pharma)is putting me on a fraud list!!!!
you sir are breaking the rules. please edit your post no locations and no prices. ty hardpr

Hello ..i can give you all aplha goods in very cheap price..its only possible for me coz i stay at same are where alpha pharma has its manufacturing are..you call me on my number ..n lets talk der.

I've had good experience with their Test Cyp! And their auth codes also make you feel somewhat secure!

Alpha Pharma really good bro I have tried there Test E and BoldeBolin for 8 weeks and put on good lean bulk could of done with more but i was not aware at the time Bold should be run for 10wks min

I just picked up my
Androxine
Rexogin
Boldebolin
Test Rapid
Test E

Check out my lean bulking cycle thread starts 1 sept maybe earlier

Alpha Pharma really good bro I have tried there Test E and BoldeBolin for 8 weeks and put on good lean bulk could of done with more but i was not aware at the time Bold should be run for 10wks min

I just picked up my
Androxine
Rexogin
Boldebolin
Test Rapid
Test E

Check out my lean bulking cycle thread starts 1 sept maybe earlier

bumping old thread because i see the alpha pharma testobolins around 12 bucks per 10ml vial and the mast prop is around 17.oo or so. WTF?!!! Does that smell like a scammer to anyone else? too good to be true?

then they tell me im a liar and i recieved my "one bottle" ( not true)so i opened a dispute with the payment center alph pharma responds by saying they "refound it" (what the hell does that mean?) and they (alpha pharma)is putting me on a fraud list!!!!

Something is wrong. As far as I know this company doesn't sell to end users.

Hmm...
Have heard good things about Alpha Pharma,
ae saviyo do you think you can hook he up for some decent pricing on its products?
pm me

Back