trend/test/mast blend 150mg bottle

ddogg99

Whats up guys...i know this is one of the best cutting cyles u can do(so i heard if u can handle the tren sides)....but my question would be whats the minumun amount of time you could run this blend and it be effective? Because i used the optimun pharma 300 blend and got good results....but i ran it like a cycle of 3 months on...3 months off...i want to take it like a month...then off a month...and repeat ...but am worried about the sides of shutting down body and estrogen levels...is it possible and worth running it that way and still be effective? Thanks in advance...
Also...a few of my buddys are running the 150 mg blend if the same stuff...all acetate...im curious how u could use that small a dose and keep ur test levels above the normal 400 range for that blend to even be effective? U would have to take 2cc eod and that would still only be 300mg of test right? Anyways...thsnks for any help

I've seen this compound and was curious to try it myself. But, I've read mast needs to be run pretty high, like 800-1000 mg/wk. And I personally like to run tren higher than test (2:1). But if you wanted to keep the test:tren ratio at 1:1, you could always run the mix and add some more masteron. Not real sure how long you need to run masteron, I would GUESS it's the same as most other short esters.. As long as you don't add in the long ester mast for the extra mg

When you're off are you going to be cruising on test or are you OFF completely.

If you're off completely that sounds like a hormonal fucking roller coaster that I would not want to be on.

Throw that blend shit in the trash and buy bottles of each compound you want to run. Then you can set how much test, tren, and mast you want.

^^ this.. And running a compound as a cycle for 4 weeks on then 4 weeks off then 4 weeks on then 4 off,, Is one of the worst ideas I've heard of on here. Def scrap that one

Ok...well i havent played with it yet...sounds like it might b a bettter cutting blend to use like the last 2~4 weeks of a normal cycle then...thanks for the info

Ok...well i havent played with it yet...sounds like it might b a bettter cutting blend to use like the last 2~4 weeks of a normal cycle then...thanks for the info

I'm not a huge fan of blends, but test/tren/mast is easily the best combination there is - bar none. You can use it to cut or bulk as that's all up to diet, but I would certainly not use it for only four weeks.

Unfortunately there isn't a way that we know of to prevent engaging that pesky negative feedback loop, which is what shuts down your natural production. Going for a few weeks off and on will likely have the opposite effect you're hoping for as you would still be recovering while starting up again.

My .02c :)

Back