Always tired...

asokol

varbol is key...
I'm 8 weeks in on on a test, deca cycle and I'm always tired apart from when I'm training (although I'm even getting tired then too)... Any advice would be much appreciated as I have another 8 weeks to go... Has anybody ever felt this? What did you to to bring your energy levels back up???

Last edited:
Ephedra got me running in circles...Are you eating the correct foods ? I found adding in vegies and high quality carbs gave me buckets more energy...protein is one thing but your energy will come from carbs and the correct nutrients.

my diet concists mainly of red meat, chicken breast, brown rice, potatoes, tuna, brocolli, oats, musuli, egg whites, carrots, whole wheat pasta, skimmed milk and cottage cheese, I snack on almonds and beef jerky, drink appx. 2-3 ltrs of water a day... I beleive my diet is in check yet I'm alwyas tired...

good question, I'm not at 100% even off cycle but have noticed that on cycle I'm extremely tired...

Diet is one aspect to your energy level. Only one aspect.

Are you depressed? Are you training hard? Are you sleeping enough? WHat is you BP? etc.

not depressed, training fu*&^ng hard (2 on, 1 off split), sleep ok - some nights great some nights waking up alot, BP 120/78...

maybe some supplements to increase ur energy. Im pretty sure chromium picolinate is responsible for making use of the energy from carbohydrates why dont u give that a shot

melatonin makes me sleep so deep I go into a coma, the next day I have much more energy...

very frustrating, when I'm at work I just want to sleep I sit and stare at the screen but there is only so many hours I can do this for till someone notices, any other suggestions...

If I take things like caffine or ephedra I have to much energy and can't sit still, I just want that happy medium (normal so to speak)... but I will try some of the suggustions made and am still open to any others...

are you getting good sleep at night?

if caffeine works for you do what needsize said...use it in moderation the times you need it.

I have the same problem. It only started to happen to me once I "fixed' my diet. I am on a Eq cycle at wk8 slept great last night like a baby and am tired all day and even now. I hate it and I have no idea what it is i am missing in my diet.

same thing happens to me also, try to get at least 8 hours of sleep a night and take a nap before going to gym if possible...it worked for me

Back