AM+AH or Epistane cycle, and are OTC PCT's enough?

Just picked up two bottles of AndroMass, TCF-1, and Torem. Also started up some Dermacrine today, received it in the mail from Orbit on Saturday.

Gonna be a good summer :)

Just picked up two bottles of AndroMass, TCF-1, and Torem. Also started up some Dermacrine today, received it in the mail from Orbit on Saturday.

Gonna be a good summer :)

Do let us know what you think of the products, definitely sounds like a good time.

Just went to PP and apparently i'm logged in as a customer.. that's NOT me. I'm going to assume the site is NOT ready for use yet.

refreshed and now I'm another customer.. yikes.

Do let us know what you think of the products, definitely sounds like a good time.

Thanks man, you know I will. I may create a 'log' type thread with pics, we'll have to see. This will obviously be more for me than you guys since you don't sell V2 any more, but hopefully going to have some good results to report/show nonetheless.

Now what I can tell you is my workout this morning was reeeedamndiculous, haven't had a pump like that in a good long while. Not sure that the Dermacrine has even had a chance to kick in so to speak, will keep you posted.

Ok, now let's start talking about a dosing schedule. I have enough Mass for 6 pills a day for 8 solid weeks to include non-training days.

From what I have read before, 3xAM and 3xPM would be acceptable, let me know if you agree, and should this be ramped up by starting with 2xAM and 2xPM?

Would it be a good idea to have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand as well?

On the post cycle therapy (pct) side, how should I dose the Torem and TCF-1? I'm assuming a 4 week post cycle therapy (pct) as with most other cycles out there, but I'm not sure if it is necessary to run that long since it isn't an injectable test cycle and shouldn't shut me down that hard if at all.

Not trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill, I would rather be over-prepared than run into an issue and wish like hell I had done something about it....

Just went to PP and apparently i'm logged in as a customer.. that's NOT me. I'm going to assume the site is NOT ready for use yet.

refreshed and now I'm another customer.. yikes.

There were some kinks upon initial launch that had been worked out.

Thanks man, you know I will. I may create a 'log' type thread with pics, we'll have to see. This will obviously be more for me than you guys since you don't sell V2 any more, but hopefully going to have some good results to report/show nonetheless.

Now what I can tell you is my workout this morning was reeeedamndiculous, haven't had a pump like that in a good long while. Not sure that the Dermacrine has even had a chance to kick in so to speak, will keep you posted.

Sounds good so far, and logs are always appreciated, even on past products.

Ok, now let's start talking about a dosing schedule. I have enough Mass for 6 pills a day for 8 solid weeks to include non-training days.

From what I have read before, 3xAM and 3xPM would be acceptable, let me know if you agree, and should this be ramped up by starting with 2xAM and 2xPM?

Would it be a good idea to have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand as well?

On the post cycle therapy (pct) side, how should I dose the Torem and TCF-1? I'm assuming a 4 week post cycle therapy (pct) as with most other cycles out there, but I'm not sure if it is necessary to run that long since it isn't an injectable test cycle and shouldn't shut me down that hard if at all.

Not trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill, I would rather be over-prepared than run into an issue and wish like hell I had done something about it....

I would start at full dosage, and do 3 am 3 pm. This is the way v2 was formulated to be dosed.

I wouldn't worry about having an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). So far I have not seen any bloodwork that indicated an issue.

As for post cycle therapy (pct) with TCF-1 and Torem, I would suggest the following:

Torem: 90/60/60/30 (due to the supression not being terrible on these products, you could do 60 week one instead of 90 as well)

TCF-1: 2x5ml day for 24 days straight.

There were some kinks upon initial launch that had been worked out.

Sounds good so far, and logs are always appreciated, even on past products.

I would start at full dosage, and do 3 am 3 pm. This is the way v2 was formulated to be dosed.

I wouldn't worry about having an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). So far I have not seen any bloodwork that indicated an issue.

As for PCT with TCF-1 and Torem, I would suggest the following:

Torem: 90/60/60/30 (due to the supression not being terrible on these products, you could do 60 week one instead of 90 as well)

TCF-1: 2x5ml day for 24 days straight.
Sounds good, thanks HTS.

Will the Dermacrine that I'm using now pose a problem for me to start the Mass cycle while on it?

Just received my bottle of TCF-1 in the mail, now just waiting on the AndroMass and Torem to arrive so I can get started.

I have been using Dermacrine for almost a week now, smooth stuff. Waiting to see some results from this, to date I have noticed an improvement in sense of well-being. From what I gather should be a good way to get things rolling before I start the Mass cycle.

I am soooooo thinking about ordering up a bottle of AndroHard (V2) to run in the second 4 weeks of the cycle....decisions decisions

Just received my bottle of TCF-1 in the mail, now just waiting on the AndroMass and Torem to arrive so I can get started.

I have been using Dermacrine for almost a week now, smooth stuff. Waiting to see some results from this, to date I have noticed an improvement in sense of well-being. From what I gather should be a good way to get things rolling before I start the Mass cycle.

I am soooooo thinking about ordering up a bottle of AndroHard (V2) to run in the second 4 weeks of the cycle....decisions decisions

Responded to your PM.

Get in on the V3 Androhard. It has twice as much androsterone/epiandrosterone and at the same price as V2. It also will provide a lot more energy and libido improvement over V2.

Get in on the V3 Androhard. It has twice as much androsterone/epiandrosterone and at the same price as V2. It also will provide a lot more energy and libido improvement over V2.
Already done brother, I bought two AH V3's when the sale was on. :)

Great! Will you have time to log it?

Most definitely. Going to start up a thread when I kick off the AM and post weight, wellbeing, performance, etc. for the 8 week cycle.

If I can bring myself to it I may get some before/after pics up also....guess it just depends on the results of the cycle.

Most definitely. Going to start up a thread when I kick off the AM and post weight, wellbeing, performance, etc. for the 8 week cycle.

If I can bring myself to it I may get some before/after pics up also....guess it just depends on the results of the cycle.

Nice!

Back