AM+AH or Epistane cycle, and are OTC PCT's enough?

Damn. I just read the reviews of the seller on amazon I bought the Mass from.....odds are pretty good I won't be getting it. :rant:

Why don't you PP reps hook a brother up with some V3 Mass so I can still run my cycle?? :D

Damn. I just read the reviews of the seller on amazon I bought the Mass from.....odds are pretty good I won't be getting it. :rant:

Why don't you PP reps hook a brother up with some V3 Mass so I can still run my cycle?? :D

Damn, well we do know of some reputable retailers still selling the V2 version

My suggestion would be to contact Amazon, from what I understand they are very good at protecting customers from bad 3rd party vendors.

My suggestion would be to contact Amazon, from what I understand they are very good at protecting customers from bad 3rd party vendors.
Agreed. I believe Amazon will set it straight, I just can't open a claim with them until it is 3 days beyond the maximum stated delivery date which will be the 9th.

Agreed. I believe Amazon will set it straight, I just can't open a claim with them until it is 3 days beyond the maximum stated delivery date which will be the 9th.

Well if you get your money back just go with the V3 Mass:)

Well if you get your money back just go with the V3 Mass:)
Yeah, will have to get my money back first though. This whole just pisses me off, I was sooo looking forward to this cycle and now I'm going to have to wait.

Yeah, will have to get my money back first though. This whole just pisses me off, I was sooo looking forward to this cycle and now I'm going to have to wait.

Make sure that you go through "Prime" eligible retailers. They're much faster and reliable.

This really is a bummer man, sorry to hear about this.

We should be back on track now, AndroMass (ordered from a different seller) should be here by Friday and my AndroHard V3 should be here as soon as PP gets it to me :wiggle:

Just got my AndroMass in, it begins tomorrow. My AndroHard should get here the 13th and will be started upon arrival :dance2:

Back