Am I gaining weight too fast?!?

I gained even more after the first month -- about 36-38lb total. I went from the low 210s to high 240s. Then i maintained 235-240lb average thereafter for the next 6 months. The cycle was logged in detail here,if you want to see the exact details.

Muscle wise?

I know i gained lots of water - i mean first few days i blew up like 10lb. Towards the end of the cycle, i threw in 20mg anavar ed, that's when i cleaned up and didn't look like a blow fish anymore. Nevertheless, i loved the look - the weight went to all the right places - unparalled back and shoulders. Only thing that lagged and has always lagged the shitty arms.

Wow! That's good shit! I'm ot sure if I can handle deca though. Although im feeling MUCH better, dont want to chance it> i got hit with bad sides on week 4...

Wow! That's good shit! I'm ot sure if I can handle deca though. Although im feeling MUCH better, dont want to chance it> i got hit with bad sides on week 4...

Deca is good stuff. Can't beat the test/deca combo. To minimize sides stay on some adex. For prolactin induced issues - go with caber.

I rotate between

Test/Deca/Dbol

Test/Tren/Eq/Dbol or anavar.

Deca is good stuff. Can't beat the test/deca combo. To minimize sides stay on some adex. For prolactin induced issues - go with caber.

I rotate between

Test/Deca/Dbol

Test/Tren/Eq/Dbol or anavar.
Deca and me dont mix. Not trying tht again. It fucked with my heart a bit and gave me some mean sides... Did gain weight though.. Up from 156 to 172... But my cycle ended quickly because it was scaryign the crap out of me..

Back