Am I over thinking it for the first cycle?

Progress

First time cycle and will be doing it like it says below.
steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/664646-cycling-beginners-guide-safe-androgen-use.html

My question is obviously its a test only cycle to see what sides I have. That being said would it not be a good idea to run test only the first week then add the AI/HCG the following week? That way I can see/feel anything with the test only that first week?

That doesn't make any sense.. The only thing an A.I going to do is prevent you from getting estrogen sides. Your def overthinking. Btw, hcg spikes test and estrogen as well.

You won't feel anything on the test in week 1 anyway. I takes longer than that to kick in.

Tried and true cycles are tried and true for a reason.

Another question (obviously over thinking it) the HCG is taken to prevent your balls from becoming peanuts. The test sends a signal to the brain to tell your balls stop producing test, then the HCG is trying to turn your balls back on. Is there any issue's fighting turning this on and off? Sorry if this sounds confusing, its the engineer in me thinking and talking.

its not turning it back on.. its keeping it on while on cycle... any exogenous testosterone will tell your body to stop creating natural testosterone.. yes, there is an issue with turning it on and off.. which is why we like to use hcg to keep it going instead of turning it off..

also, have you thought out your diet? its not just about gear you know?

its not turning it back on.. its keeping it on while on cycle... any exogenous testosterone will tell your body to stop creating natural testosterone.. yes, there is an issue with turning it on and off.. which is why we like to use hcg to keep it going instead of turning it off..

also, have you thought out your diet? its not just about gear you know?

AH!!! Ok, now I understand.

Yes, diet is on check. I understand diet is more important than training and gear. I eat 6x a day clean and have a protein drink post work out. I will PM you, been wanting to get on your diet plan eventually.

AH!!! Ok, now I understand.

Yes, diet is on check. I understand diet is more important than training and gear. I eat 6x a day clean and have a protein drink post work out. I will PM you, been wanting to get on your diet plan eventually.

wonderful.. im glad your head is in the right place.. i look forward to your pm

Just started today! Watched a IM video while doing the job. Didnt feel a thing, was wondering if I did it correctly. One hour later can feel like a minor Charlie horse in my glute.

Back