Am I ready for Tenbolone Yet?

fleverglades

Metal Head
I have done two cycles - first was test e and it was great. 2nd was test-p and eq and it was even better.

Considering tren. I work in an office with lots of interaction so I can't afford anger (FYI - I was at test level of 3800 and I was fine on test-p). I'm on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) so my nuts have already shut down - so not worried about that.

Also, I am not a professional bodybuilder and do not compete.

Are the sides worth it? Will I retain water and lose hair? IS it gonna give me "deca-dick" type sides? I have read up on it and it seems relatively safe but I want some feedback.

crap - having typed out that question, I realized the answer is: If I have to ask, then the answer is no.

Gonna skip it this time but I'd like some feedback on using it with test and dosages cycle length.

i didnt lose hair(but i didnt lose hair with Winstrol (winny) either), there is absolutely no water retention(maybe even waterloss but i dunno for sure bc i was on a couple of stuff), i was an extreme dickhead while on it tho(so anger is def an issue), the worst side effect was extreme acne(my back broke out bad and practicaly every pore developed small blackheads), an extreme post cycle therapy (pct) is mandatory bc comin off of tren is a bitch, but the gains were ridiculous even while i was on keto diet for a show(ps side note fuck keto diets), strength and pure muscle was goin up every week, so all in all if ur not a competition bodybuilder id not fuck with it, but if u do competitions gotta use is but id limit to once a year max, and next time i take it im gettin some damn accutane!

Sides really depend on your genes and dosage. IE, i dont lose any hair, I defnitely any more angry at all and I still fucked like a bronco. But man do I sweat - all day, all night.

I was competitive in the 80 s and 90 s and had 12-15 cycles under my belt..laid off the juice for 10 yr or so...
I got hurt in 2001 and lost 40 pounds so I was running my usual 500 test cyp and eq 500 ,a week augmenting my rehab,...3 weeks in, a buddy, 6 3, 255, competitor gave me 2 bottles of tren ..with no instructions..I did no research..(fkn idiot I know).
I banged 200 mgs and it hit me within a day..sweats, paranoia, insomnia, blurred my vision,coughed so hard my asshole hurt..in short..I was fucked for 2 weeks...it ran it s course though...
Not trying to dissuade you..just sharing....

sleeping will be difficult and sweating constantly will happen.

side q? German if uve been around so long why does ur title say junior bodybuilder?

I have no idea who or how those titles are given...I sure aint competitive now dude.
I m 5 11, 210 ish..11-12 bf...collegiate powerlifter/bodybuilder..1987-1991
Been on this board a few months..I love to lift..stay strong..vanity driven steroid abuser..I quess.

Sides really depend on your genes and dosage. IE, i dont lose any hair, I defnitely any more angry at all and I still fucked like a bronco. But man do I sweat - all day, all night.

Yupp, your a disgusting sweaty pig, especially at night. you can expect maybe 5 hours of sleep at night. but interesting enough it seemed like thats all i needed, awoke completely refreshed!

Same here with all the above, especially with the fuckin and night sweats!! Fleverglades, I suggest U run 2-3 more cycles before bumpin Tren. When and if U decide to run Tren, start out with Tren-a @ 50-75mgs eod. just to see how U will react. If the sides are to rough on U, Tren-a will leave the body rather quickly, making Tren-a Ur best option. But to answer Ur question, Ur not ready yet Imho.

KAVA KAVA for mood and SLEEP!!!! on or off tren man
. i love it!!!
i order my 84% exctract paste from konakavafarm.com
Its helped me ALOT with anxiety and helps me sleep.
for tren even better.

im with you bro, im on 450mg of deca a week and love it! I still have a crazy sex drive with a functional dingle hopper.

I sweat all day and night, have some oily skin and thats it.

I dont think I will take 600mg of deca a week until I have more AS expirence down the road, which is what everyone recomends 450 is more than enough for me.

EDIT: Tren being compared to Deca I only have Deca expierence, I dunno what makes me sweat all day but im also on test E C and P for a total of 750mg a week which im backing down to 600mg a week to play it safe.

Last edited:
holy shit! I'm OUT!!! Will stick to my test and deca. Truthfully, I get NO sides with test, deca, winstrol, and eq. I couldn't be happier with them.

Great feedback but not worth the risk. will revisit next year. what a great forum, huh??

holy shit! I'm OUT!!! Will stick to my test and deca. Truthfully, I get NO sides with test, deca, winstrol, and eq. I couldn't be happier with them.

Great feedback but not worth the risk. will revisit next year. what a great forum, huh??

I'm with you..My wife doesn't talk to me when I am on just a
Test / EQ cycle..She says I turn into an Angry Monster..I'd be scared to see what I become on TREN..

Soon as U learn to control those type issues, U want have a problem.

Back