American Council on Exercise (ACE) CPT Exam

Hypnotix

Hey, I just purchased the ACE Personal Trainer Manual 5th ed. to study and schedule an exam when I'm ready for it.

Anyone have any experience with ACE's certification process or the actual exam even?

I'm incredibly excited for the book to arrive in the mail. Hoping this is the beginning to a new path.

It's all pretty straight forward information in that book. I took the course years back and loved every minute of read in that book. In fact I still read it for fun or to freshen up. The test is not too difficult if you read the book. The hardest part I found when beginning as a trainer was the questions that were made to be like real life situations. The standard true false are easy but when they give you a real living person with injuries or health problems you need to use your common sense and think between the lines. Not all people's bodies are the same and you need to try to get to know your client from a personal and psychological perspective to get those questions right. Best of luck!

Back