AML T400 - Crystallized

stomper69

Just received my gear the other day and all the T400 was cristallized and still is. What is the best procedure to get it back in oil form to inject :40oz: . No issues with the Masteron 200.

Just received my gear the other day and all the T400 was cristallized and still is. What is the best procedure to get it back in oil form to inject :40oz: . No issues with the Masteron 200.

Some of test e I got was the same way. I just put the bottle in hot water in a cup. I stop the water about 1/4 inch from the top. After a few minutes it will clear up and I inject it then.

Usually my tren does this. I hold one end of the vial with a thick bath towel and use a hair dryer to heat the other end and shake every few mins until all crystals are gone. Be careful as it gets pretty warm. Hope this helps.

Tried the hot water... Some of it dissolved but 3/4 of it is still crystals. I will try the hair dryer haha. Once it is dissolved will it stay this way or will it crystallize again after sitting there for a bit.

u may need to use more heat , however , it may uncrystalize but remain foggy . its its foggy its still ok. but u cant take it if its crystallized . place the gear on your coffee makers heating pad if u have one . keep it there until it dissolves . the gear is still good

Trust has a great thread entitled "How to recover a crashed solution tutorial". It gives a very good explanation about crashed solutions and how to get them back. Try searching for it. I am not sure if I can post the link without breaking rules.

this has happened to me a few times and i have filled a saucepan with water to about 3 quater the height of the vial, then placed and needle in the vial but above the oil level(this is to let out any pressure) then i heat the vial and every so often swill it around to help to get the crystals to reabsorb!
it has worked every time for me

Some prefer the hot water method or heating it on a coffee warmer...I use the oven and set the vials on a pizza pan.... its also easy to control the temp

After mine cleared I mixed it with my tren a so it didn't crash again

This is what ya want to do, I divided mine into 2 seperate used empty 10 ml bottles, I then added another 2 ml's of test Prop and 2 ml's of Tren A to them, now I have a beatiful little concoction that makes me feel happy all day long!!

I boiled a cup of water, filled a coffee cup 1/2 way and put the bottle in there for about 5 minutes, crystals will be gone in 5 mins bro!!

So I ended up using a coffee pot warmer and got my gear back to oil. It took about 10 - 15 minutes on the pot to get them fully diluted. Thanks for the help guys ! Now time to grow

Any issues with the gear going bad since I have to re-heat the T400 before every injection since it keeps on re-crystallizing ?

I had a similar problem with aml's test cyp. As soon as i took off hieat it went right back to crystallized. I hit up boss and sent a pic and he immediatly sent me a replacement. You should do the same.

Ok I'll have to see what he says since they've had lots of issues with the T400 crystallizing in colder weather. I wasn't aware that it would re-crystallize after diluting it and keeping it in 20+ degree environment. I thought I was g2g after diluting all the vials on the coffee warmer but when I pulled out the gear to start my cycle on Sat. I seen otherwise. I've been putting it in boiling water for 5 minutes prior to injection and it turns back in to oil.

Yea i got 8 bottles of cyp and only that 1 was crystalized, it was weird. It clears up but it clouds back in within 10-15 seconds off the heat. mine goes back to crystal way too quick to even shoot, but if iyours goes back to oil long enough to shoot i don't see an issue.

Ya it's goes back and stays to oil for a bit. I haven't left it out on the counter to see how long it takes but as long as I can get it in me I'm rolling!

happened to me (frozen cuz of canadian weather haha), i just put it in a metal bowl of water and put it on the stove, was perfect after

the oven trick sounds good due to temp control. . what would happen if you left it in boiling water by mistake, or too much heat? will it destroy the gear?

Back