First 400mg Blast a bust! Labs inside

AverageMan

My TRT protocol = 140mg of Cyp 200; this puts my TT at 1150. I have multiple blood tests over several months, so I’m confident with these numbers – and yes I always get bloods right before my next pin.
I started the blast in early December right after my TRT appt. I pinned 1CC a week of T400 = 400mg. Labs were done Jan 6 and showed a TT of 855. Obviously my UGL gear is under dosed.

At that point (early Jan) I started to pin .8 cc EOD of T400. I did the math and figured this would put my TT at around 2400.

I only had one 10ML vial of T400, so once this was gone mid/late-January I switched to my pharmacy Cyp 200 – 2CC a week = 400mg. I was on this protocol for ~4 weeks then had labs again end of February (attached).

This time my TT came back at 1500. I was shocked at how LOW TT was given all the pinning I was doing. Super disappointed! If a measly 140mg of cyp puts my TT at 1150, how the hell can 2CC a week only put me at 1500?

My guess is my UGL gear = complete crap and the Cyp didn’t have time to saturate my system at only 4 weeks.

With all the Cyp pining, could I see a spike in TT later in the month? I have an upcoming TRT appt in April and want my number within range. I have gone back to my TRT protocol as of last week.

View attachment 563904View attachment 563905

You probably have another couple hundred points that would have shown up, but as you've learned - serum levels aren't linear at all for a given dose.

Just get another private test a week or so before your Dr requested labs. If you still pop high, make an excuse to push out another couple weeks. ;)

You probably have another couple hundred points that would have shown up, but as you've learned - serum levels aren't linear at all for a given dose.

Just get another private test a week or so before your Dr requested labs. If you still pop high, make an excuse to push out another couple weeks. ;)

With Cyp's half life of around 8 days, is there really a chance I would pop high 3-4 weeks from now? Per plan, I've dropped back to by TRT dose last week.

I know, labs are the way to go, I'm just trying to get a handle on the science of it all :) Labs are just a point in time.

Back