aml???

train77

Hey! anyone from Canada around??? have u used aml before? and has anyone heard of canadian performace labs or synergy? ive been researching for weeks and ended up here... thanx !!

Hey! anyone from Canada around??? have u used aml before? and has anyone heard of canadian performace labs or synergy? ive been researching for weeks and ended up here... thanx !!

AML is madd poppin, its one of the best labs around.

Ordered mine couple of days back, can't believe I missed out on the new customer discount =(

It rocks! I use it for my wife's dumb ass questions too! Lol

Haha, it really is the only way I found to get the point across. I used get 5 questions in the day, giving the same answer each time without the point getting through.

I just received my order from them, a fairly large lot... they left out the EQ (gf's)... hopefully they get it squared away.

Ordered mine couple of days back, can't believe I missed out on the new customer discount =(

Send an email to boss..maybe he'll do something for you on your next order ;)
Or hit up trust here..maybe he got the inside track to help you dry your eyes!!! hahaah. Joke!!

They are actually the fastest, when it comes to delivery also. From Canada to Jersey shore in 4 days. .. unbelievable!

Was the packaging discrete?
I live in Australia do you know if they post here?
I'm trying to steer clear of China.
Cheers mate.

I have absolutely zero complaints current using, test E 2nd week on so far @ 1ml E3D
libido & energy is up i feel great first time with morning wood in 3 months im coming off a long PH cycle and went into this
PIP is minimal to practically none
shipping is very good and discrete
i will definitely be making these guys as my go to source for gear

Back