aml???

I have absolutely zero complaints current using, test E 2nd week on so far @ 1ml E3D
libido & energy is up i feel great first time with morning wood in 3 months im coming off a long PH cycle and went into this
PIP is minimal to practically none
shipping is very good and discrete
i will definitely be making these guys as my go to source for gear
Fantastic Prairieboy! Things are just going to keep getting better as the cycle progresses. Their Test E is amazing. Thanks for the post!!

Right on Juiced! Its always good to hear this especially because AML prides itself on valuing it clients, providing them with quality products and professional service.

Top notch. No doubt. And by far my favorite test! I'm currently running their t300. Can't say enough good things. Only downside might be spending half my salary on them each year...wait..maybe not a bad thing! MUAAHAHAHA

Def agree with you on that I'm getting further I to my cycle and honestly I wanna increase my test e to 1g week and not even worry about mast or tren that I was planning on running I have test e from aml and mast & tren a from another source I wont be running it if I want to stack this I'll buy more from aml cause this shit is just that good my buddy is gonna inherit some mast & tren
I'm on my 3rd week my strengh hasnt gone up yet but
fuck yah feeling is 10/10
libito is 10/10
my aggression is 100/10
After every injection euphoria happiness gets a little better
Left glute hurts like a bitch
Right glute & delts don't hurt as far as pip goes
Just very slight discomfort
I actually look forward to shot day and get a little giddy with is a first

Def agree with you on that I'm getting further I to my cycle and honestly I wanna increase my test e to 1g week and not even worry about mast or tren that I was planning on running I have test e from aml and mast & tren a from another source I wont be running it if I want to stack this I'll buy more from aml cause this shit is just that good my buddy is gonna inherit some mast & tren
I'm on my 3rd week my strengh hasnt gone up yet but
fuck yah feeling is 10/10
libito is 10/10
my aggression is 100/10
After every injection euphoria happiness gets a little better
Left glute hurts like a bitch
Right glute & delts don't hurt as far as pip goes
Just very slight discomfort
I actually look forward to shot day and get a little giddy with is a first

Get your hands on some AML Mast Enanthate, it is the BOMB. Unreal stuff that is ran it my past 3 cycles. And the Tren, stupid strong as well I ran the Enanthate ester last cycle and holy SHIT!!

Funny thing you mention the euphoria you are feeling. Through all the years ive been running AAS AMLs Test is the only one that does that in such a pronounced way.

Funny thing you mention the euphoria you are feeling. Through all the years ive been running AAS AMLs Test is the only one that does that in such a pronounced way.

I've ran 4 other labs and countless orals and aml is the only one that gives me that sense of I love everything and then fuck I need to lift roughly 10 mins after I inject
Soon I'll be making another order I don't think I'm gonna be stopping like I planned for my pct in June most likely get bloods done end of May and just stay on if everything checks out lol my wife is definitely not complaining this time

I've ran 4 other labs and countless orals and aml is the only one that gives me that sense of I love everything and then fuck I need to lift roughly 10 mins after I inject
Soon I'll be making another order I don't think I'm gonna be stopping like I planned for my pct in June most likely get bloods done end of May and just stay on if everything checks out lol my wife is definitely not complaining this time

Right on brother im glad to hear that, and thank you for your feed back.

I started running AML two years ago and havent looked back.

DO NOT use AML! look up my posts on them the last time i used them.. mold growing in my vials then im told im full of it and a scammer and got brushed off.. then i come to forums and i get personal threats from them lab, shitty peopel overall. guy says he will send someone over for a "talk" if i keep talking about it... yeah... ok... go for it , you dont know what I am capable of or have and will do...
AML is a HIGH RISK lab. I sent photos and told them... they brushed it off.I said i would SEND them the vials... still brushed off... shows me 2 things; 1 - They dont care
2- They knew of the issue (or would have been surprized and WANTED the proof and the vials... but no..)

DO NOT use AML! look up my posts on them the last time i used them.. mold growing in my vials then im told im full of it and a scammer and got brushed off.. then i come to forums and i get personal threats from them lab, shitty peopel overall. guy says he will send someone over for a "talk" if i keep talking about it... yeah... ok... go for it , you dont know what I am capable of or have and will do...
AML is a HIGH RISK lab. I sent photos and told them... they brushed it off.I said i would SEND them the vials... still brushed off... shows me 2 things; 1 - They dont care
2- They knew of the issue (or would have been surprized and WANTED the proof and the vials... but no..)

damn and threatened you too, hows that for customer service. ill stay away for sure.

Hey there porkchop... OMM here long time since talk... ANYWAY that post with Pics was some years ago I seem to remember. NO Prob just asking.

At the time i had just done a complete cycle with their products. They took my word as to not wanting to be a rep of any kind and i would not advertise anything but my blood work IF ASKED. They of course offered the cycle. So i did what was asked , done deal I could of been set up. They wanted my input , kinda thought i woud be a believer . Ha..I posted the labs.... and so done

NOW i have heard all this ^^ as you posted and i'm thinking they gave me maybe GOOD shit for the possibility of rep-ing and selling. Porchop i think you know I've never disputed your pics and post. Just for the record i'm not trying to sway anyone.

I've visited many sites and i have heard similar reports which is why i'm thinking i was given true good gear ? I posted my labs long a ago and don't care to revisit any BS.
Thanks porkchop for understanding. :wavey:
OMM

Oh PS: my Total Test. Lab test put me at 7,000. ng/dL ?? set up?

Last edited:
Hey there porkchop... OMM here long time since talk... ANYWAY that post with Pics was some years ago I seem to remember. NO Prob just asking.

At the time i had just done a complete cycle with their products. They took my word as to not wanting to be a rep of any kind and i would not advertise anything but my blood work IF ASKED. They of course offered the cycle. So i did what was asked , done deal I could of been set up. They wanted my input , kinda thought i woud be a believer . Ha..I posted the labs.... and so done

NOW i have heard all this ^^ as you posted and i'm thinking they gave me maybe GOOD shit for the possibility of rep-ing and selling. Porchop i think you know I've never disputed your pics and post. Just for the record i'm not trying to sway anyone.

I've visited many sites and i have heard similar reports which is why i'm thinking i was given true good gear ? I posted my labs long a ago and don't care to revisit any BS.
Thanks porkchop for understanding. :wavey:
OMM

Oh PS: my Total Test. Lab test put me at 7,000. ng/dL ?? set up?

no offense taken. yes it was soem years ago. I was already using them over a year with no issues. so sure there is hormone powder.. thats not my concerns. its the fact they didn seem to worry or care of compromised product or batch, and then to brush itoff and even threaten me, for that.. I dont give two shits if there is proper hormone powder amount in brew, its the fact of quality (just because you have well dosed gear doesnt mean you have quality, just well dosed gear, .. I could do that in my sink, it means two shits if the rest is not on par, sterility, customer service and care and respect for users lives...
they didnt even address it with a care, only deflected and brushed it off, what? because they gave me it for free? yeah.. okk.. you think it makes it right!?!? (not you, them) no it doesnt... like i should be grateful for compromised product because i paid for it with my time supporting them? hell no!
its not JUST that I had molding vials, its how it was handled (or i should say not handled) on top of personal threats. it shows true character and is not a lab I would ever use again, even if it was a one time thing... it could have gone very bad..
I gave them many chances over weeks to even address it... finally they told me to F off in their own way, with threats once they saw me go to the public with my concerns and photos... shitty...
even then didnt try to make it right, just attacked me... classy. I am a NO BS kinda guy. they had chance... many.. then to personally threaten me? yeah... class act... very nice... put energy to just tryto shut me up instead of even looking into issue.. not even ask what batch or anything.. it was dumbfounding to me...

Last edited:
no offense taken. yes it was soem years ago. I was already using them over a year with no issues. so sure there is hormone powder.. thats not my concerns. its the fact they didn seem to worry or care of compromised product or batch, and then to brush itoff and even threaten me, for that.. I dont give two shits if there is proper hormone powder amount in brew, its the fact of quality (just because you have well dosed gear doesnt mean you have quality, just well dosed gear, .. I could do that in my sink, it means two shits if the rest is not on par, sterility, customer service and care and respect for users lives...
they didnt even address it with a care, only deflected and brushed it off, what? because they gave me it for free? yeah.. okk.. you think it makes it right!?!? (not you, them) no it doesnt... like i should be grateful for compromised product because i paid for it with my time supporting them? hell no!
its not JUST that I had molding vials, its how it was handled (or i should say not handled) on top of personal threats. it shows true character and is not a lab I would ever use again, even if it was a one time thing... it could have gone very bad..
I gave them many chances over weeks to even address it... finally they told me to F off in their own way, with threats once they saw me go to the public with my concerns and photos... shitty...
even then didnt try to make it right, just attacked me... classy. I am a NO BS kinda guy. they had chance... many.. then to personally threaten me? yeah... class act... very nice... put energy to just tryto shut me up instead of even looking into issue.. not even ask what batch or anything.. it was dumbfounding to me...

Im with you man, even if you are a vegetarian :wiggle::kiss2:

Back