Amnesty While Ordering

RoidRage6

Again no source talk---Last warning

But I do have a question for those of you who might know..... To protect your identity can you give false names to a PO Box... and would it have any legal repercussions. I'm considering getting a PO box just for this purpose.

Last edited by a moderator:
RoidRage6 said:
Again no source talk---Last warning

But I do have a question for those of you who might know..... To protect your identity can you give false names to a PO Box... and would it have any legal repercussions. I'm considering getting a PO box just for this purpose.
why go through all that trouble unless you plan on dealing.Just order it to your house you will be fine.Now if you plan on dealing you need 2 people.One who opens a po box with a false name.That person never returns to that po box ever again.

To obtain a PO box in the US you must show legal identification, I believe more than one form.

I dont know if that answers your question since it was not clearly worded, as you dont "give names to a po box."

If you mean packages to a PO box that are to the wrong addressee, then it may raise an eyebrow or maybe nobody will notice at all. Its a crap shoot, I dont know how closely they watch. If they feel it was for someone else they might just send it back.

Mudge said:
To obtain a PO box in the US you must show legal identification, I believe more than one form.

I dont know if that answers your question since it was not clearly worded, as you dont "give names to a po box."

If you mean packages to a PO box that are to the wrong addressee, then it may raise an eyebrow or maybe nobody will notice at all. Its a crap shoot, I dont know how closely they watch. If they feel it was for someone else they might just send it back.
actaully you oonly need one form of identification.The easy part is getting a po box under a fake name.The hardest part is finding someone you can truely trust.Sad but true.

Back