an amazing before and after... by 3Js Nutrition Network!!

3J

Super Moderator
man.. this is what i live for.. this is what i love to see.. this is the dedication that shines... a program is only as good as the person who is following it.. this is an amazing before and after from a client who clearly has what it takes to change his life!!!

STOP WASTING TIME.. STOP LOOKING IN THE MIRROR AND BEING UNHAPPY WITH THE WAY YOU LOOK.. CONTACT ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM OR GO TO 3JSDIET.COM TO SIGN UP TODAY!!!

here is the most recent one

Last edited:
i have removed one picture for privacy reasons per request of client..

man.. this is what i live for.. this is what i love to see.. this is the dedication that shines... a program is only as good as the person who is following it.. this is an amazing before and after from a client who clearly has what it takes to change his life!!!

STOP WASTING TIME.. STOP LOOKING IN THE MIRROR AND BEING UNHAPPY WITH THE WAY YOU LOOK.. CONTACT ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM OR GO TO 3JSDIET.COM TO SIGN UP TODAY!!!

here is the most recent one

Brother there is absolutely NO way I could have done this without you. I had a dark two years of my life, where as you can see in first pic, I smoked, drank, quit lifting, and ate like shit. My first thought one morning 7 months ago (tipping the scale at 280) was to run a cycle of tren or throw so clen in my life, for a quick fix. BUT instead I contacted 3J from a buddy of mine and his first advice to me was save your money from gear for a minute, and trust me. WELL lil over 7 months later, and now we are talking a lean bulk. I owe you my brother, and can't wait for our second journey. And YES I will leave the tequila alone. Lol

Brother there is absolutely NO way I could have done this without you. I had a dark two years of my life, where as you can see in first pic, I smoked, drank, quit lifting, and ate like shit. My first thought one morning 7 months ago (tipping the scale at 280) was to run a cycle of tren or throw so clen in my life, for a quick fix. BUT instead I contacted 3J from a buddy of mine and his first advice to me was save your money from gear for a minute, and trust me. WELL lil over 7 months later, and now we are talking a lean bulk. I owe you my brother, and can't wait for our second journey. And YES I will leave the tequila alone. Lol

these pictures are a testament to your own dedication and will power to do whatever it takes.. youre a 3%er brother.. youre not all talk.. you get it done..

and this is what you have to show for it..

excellent work.. i am a very proud nutritionist today..

Bravo man, thats an impressive turn around. Your hard work truly shows!

AMAZING!! Solid dedication right there! You still with the same girl? What does she say?

AMAZING!! Solid dedication right there! You still with the same girl? What does she say?

Lol yea that's my wife. She digs it, BUT she has known me forever, when I'm pointed in the right direction, I won't stop if there is a breath in my lungs. It's my approach with everything. And this was no different, 3J pointed and I didn't stop. Now wait till 20 weeks from delivery date. STAY TUNED:)

3J you are the man, I am so glad I just signed up for your service. LETS DO THIS SHIT!!!!!!

And also congrats Buzzbait , that's one hell of a transformation brotha!

Guys clearly on juice!

Seriously flattering, I love getting this Shit when I'm only on prescribed TRT. BUT yes I'm about to be juicing. You can follow it in "my steroid cycle forum" this is just an example to ALL newbies to get your shit together FIRST, then if you want to add some punch, go for it:)

Last edited:
Buzzbait stay on the right path and train. Stay way from anything that is going to ruin that for you. Congratulations on a better life!

Back