anabolic acne

• how can you get rid of it?

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • how long can it last?

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IroN_pusha

just wondering when they say that a certain steriod can cause acne, how bad can it get? I mean can it cover you back, and face? If you are a person that does get that side effect what can you do to get rid of it quickly? thanks:(

why did u do a poll for your ?s. And the awnser to your ? is it depends on the person and what drugs are taken. If you are succeptable to it then you might get it for worse and longer. If not it can go away in a month or 2. It depends on the indidvidual.

to help prevent acne try washing more often... also, you can supplement panthothenic acid.. not sure of the dosage.. bump that for you.

theres tons of stuff you can do to keep it to a minimum, tan, wash your sheets often, take vitamin b, accutane. from my experience i have never had any case of severe acne, one here and there thats it.

The fist time i did D-Bol with a stacked cycle, I incurred a large, cystic boil on my left thigh/quad the size of a Volkswagen Beetle. I popped that sucker...and it left a hole in my quad down to the subcutaneous layer that didn't heal for several months. i must have drained about a pint of puss from that festering zit, and the solid white core shot out like a bullet! What a great cycle...I gained 12 pounds of lean, quality muscle on that one! It was 15 pounds at first, but that popped Zit shed about 3 pounds alone.

I had acne on my back so bad after a test and tren cycle it was awful I still have bad scarring from it now but the thing tha worked for me was monocycline (antibiotic) shower every night before bed DO NOT SCRUB your back just let shower water run over it and make it as hot as you can stand to open up the pores in your back. Put on a clean white cotton t shirt to sleep within 2 weeks it started getting better dramatically.

I had acne on my back so bad after a test and tren cycle it was awful I still have bad scarring from it now but the thing tha worked for me was monocycline (antibiotic) shower every night before bed DO NOT SCRUB your back just let shower water run over it and make it as hot as you can stand to open up the pores in your back. Put on a clean white cotton t shirt to sleep within 2 weeks it started getting better dramatically.

Here in sweden there is a new medication called Roaccuttan (dont know the pselling exactly) but it it a harder drug that hits on the liver some. But this drug will make youre body stop producing the shit that makes u get spots....
good luck bro.

Ever since I did my first tren cycle my back has been in bad shape. Anitbiotics really helped, until I started another cycle. I am looking for some accutane now to try. I have been warned to stay out of the sun on accutane, but how bad does it get?

Acne can get very bad, if you cycled year round and never put a stop to it then yes it can cover your back and face.

doses on the pantothenic acid (vit b5) are 10g a day for first 3 months or however long it takes to clear you up then drop the dosage to like 5g or whatever you need to keep clear.

Ive been on for about 2 months now and ive always had bad acne on my back and i havent juiced yet This cleared it up nicely. I only have the red marks now.

accutane is the ONLY thing that can help me, and as for getting rid of it quickly, forget it...it takes months to get better once your bad. Everyone is different but if your prone to acne already, antibiotics and accutane are probably in your future if you want to be mostly clear.

Back