Anabolic-Pump by USPLabs

TxLonghorn said:
This seems like a lot of hype.

Any feedback from real world users?

Now that the hype is dying down,it seems to be about 50/50 among real world users.Half of the people who use it swear by it,but most cannot produce any tangible data that it does anything,such as reduced waistline,increased muscle measurements,weight loss,etc.The ones that tote it as being effective say it gives them great pumps and increased strength,both of which could be placebo effects.
The other half are listing negative side effects,most notably frequent bowel movements and increased waistline.

TheQuietMan said:
Now that the hype is dying down,it seems to be about 50/50 among real world users.Half of the people who use it swear by it,but most cannot produce any tangible data that it does anything,such as reduced waistline,increased muscle measurements,weight loss,etc.The ones that tote it as being effective say it gives them great pumps and increased strength,both of which could be placebo effects.
The other half are listing negative side effects,most notably frequent bowel movements and increased waistline.

Do you have a source to this?

Where did you get this information? How many people were involved in this 50/50 study?

bingo_soothes said:
Do you have a source to this?

Where did you get this information? How many people were involved in this 50/50 study?

bodybuilding.com and anabolicminds.You will find a good amount of imformation at those two sites from people who have used AP.
For the record,I really liked USP`s Cissus and Powerfull,but lost faith in them when they failed to state what exactly was in Powerfull.I,personally,like to know what I am putting into my body.

Aczech said:
deepglute..anything?
I didn't experience the degree of benefit that USP Lab hypes the product at. IMO, not worth the price they charge. I would probably buy it again @ $5.00 per bottle if not for any other reason then placebo effect.

Deepglute said:
I didn't experience the degree of benefit that USP Lab hypes the product at. IMO, not worth the price they charge. I would probably buy it again @ $5.00 per bottle if not for any other reason then placebo effect.
well thanks for spending your hard earned $$$ for nothing.
shame too it sounded promising.

Back