anabolicminds admins threating liquidresearch

Status
Not open for further replies.
bayoumike said:
damn this must be my biggest fight of all times...LOL, I did not know it would get this big, and for the mods and the admin of steroidology I am very sorry for bringing this to your board,

Hey, shit happens. Its not a big deal. You've apologized and now its time to move on.

I told you in the e-mail bro how I appreciated the replacement and free order, I don't have alot of money and I need this stuff. Just don't change when you blow up man, look at Kmart, lol.

True that Biggie, short but sweet. Another free one huh, lol. I bought four of your products and they are all sittin right here, I'll have to wait on that till I use a few, lol. "For my Research."

Ifrit said:
I told you in the e-mail bro how I appreciated the replacement and free order, I don't have alot of money and I need this stuff. Just don't change when you blow up man, look at Kmart, lol.

hey bro, just email me and let me know what you want

Damn I feel rich. I feel like I won something. Hey theres a marketing idea. Ah what the hell do I know about marketing,lol. Man Sundays are slow in here.

I'll hit ya up tommorrow Mike, I got to get some advice on my "research" before I get anymore research materials. I just get so excited I buy stuff I don't even need sometimes. God, good thing I don't watch QVC.

Gentlemen, the issue has been cleared and the confusion corrected. Although I did not start this thread I thank the staff of this board for an unbiased forum by which we could resolve this. Just wish we could have kept it to emails or PM's...

Chemo

Right on, let's focus on fuck ass scammers. I think that is all of our pet peeves "If you can call it that."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back