Anadrol 50-100mg... gains?

I have done that. a few yrs back. I took one a day (50mg) for one week then for the next 3 weeks bumped it up to two a day. Well to be honest...my cholesteral literally shot through the roof, dont ask me how i didnt have a damn heart attack. My test levels were sky high (which was a good thing), my kidneys were inflamed and hurt all the time and I had a stomach and headache for 4 weeks straight. personally, fuck that shit i will never take it ever again. 100mg was way too much for me. Basically, i felt like I was going to die on a daily basis. never again.

Last edited:
I started at 50 and got poor results, so bumped to 100 and ultimately to 150. I made great strength and size gains on that dose, but my BP was very high and I felt generally sick.

I tried it @ 50mg and had good results, am thinking of trying 100mg ED for 30 days as a kickstart. :)

Onswoll said:
I have done that. a few yrs back. I took one a day (50mg) for one week then for the next 3 weeks bumped it up to two a day. Well to be honest...my cholesteral literally shot through the roof, dont ask me how i didnt have a damn heart attack. My test levels were sky high (which was a good thing), my kidneys were inflamed and hurt all the time and I had a stomach and headache for 4 weeks straight. personally, fuck that shit i will never take it ever again. 100mg was way too much for me. Basically, i felt like I was going to die on a daily basis. never again.
yeah i remember you telling me bro...

Listen A50 is a waste of time, maybe good for when you are going to the beach to have some sze but you will loose it, no matter what kind of post cycle therapy (pct) you have. Try Tbol you will love it.

Bast said:
I tried it @ 50mg and had good results, am thinking of trying 100mg ED for 30 days as a kickstart. :)

havent u heard what these people are saying??? its a bad idea,,.. and its abusing it!! everyones whos done it had sides that can be very serious!!!

Last edited:
I had no sides on 50mg ED, so why should I be 100% sure that I'll get any on 100 ?
I had good gains on 50... oh and I did keep the gains for the one who probably bloats like hell on them, which I dont.

I have good check on my BP and everything so please tell me, which sides will I get and I'll get back to you.

i always took thistle milk liver protectant....worked out beautiful....

Bast said:
I had no sides on 50mg ED, so why should I be 100% sure that I'll get any on 100 ?
I had good gains on 50... oh and I did keep the gains for the one who probably bloats like hell on them, which I dont.

I have good check on my BP and everything so please tell me, which sides will I get and I'll get back to you.

im just sayin that all the threads that replied here had pretty serious sides, muuch more srious than they seem, do wat u want,, but i would say be careful...

Did you not read what I wrote? I check my BP 1-2 times every day, heart rate etc at the same time. Due to that I dont bloat on them (on 50mg anyway) my BP is unchanged.

bighurt79 said:
Listen A50 is a waste of time, maybe good for when you are going to the beach to have some sze but you will loose it, no matter what kind of post cycle therapy (pct) you have. Try Tbol you will love it.

I do not believe it is a waste of time at all, that is just simply a crappy statement to make. I have done two Anadrol cycles (at 75mg/day) and both times I gained quite a bit of weight, including some bloating. Although coming off of the Anadrol and being on Test and Deca or EQ I did not have any problems keeping quite a bit of the weight. I also always follow up my bulking cycle with a short cutting cycle (Winny, Var & Tren Ace) which helps me maintain muscle.

I can agree with many, Anadrol is a very powerful and potent drug and is not for everyone. The sides are horrible, but are short term if kept in line. Like many it affects my BP and my cholesterol, yet I get blood work done and take BP & Cholesterol meds to keep everything in line the way it needs to be. Anadrol has its place in some peoples cycle, yet its definitely not for everyone. If you do not want to cross the line with Anadrol, then D-Bol is a safer alternative for the most part. Although Anadrol has offered me more in size and strength, than D-Bol can even come close to.

My next cycle coming up in a few weeks will consist of 150mg of Anadrol a day including Test Prop, which will shortly follow with Test Enan and Equipoise. That definitely would not be the way everyone would kick start their cycle, but ever individual has to do what suits them.

Back