anadrol and high caloreis

mass rookie

If anadrol needs to be taken during a cycle and the diet needs to be rich in calories say 4000 to 5500 caloies then how do you know the mass you put on isnt from anadrol but from all those calories you consume? when would you notice the ballon like effects from anadrol during a 5 week cycle @ 50mg a day ? what week?
thanks all, rook

Well the anadrol is likely to help you sythesize more of your protein cals into muscle rather than pooping them out or turning them into fat.

You'll know because you will grow muscle much faster than you did when you were off, even when overeating.

You would start to notice the strength effects about 7-10 days into taking them. Drol works fairly quickly.

What are the differences between anadrol and d-bol. I hear they are similar. What about price differences. Is anavar similar to either. I'm trying to put together the most ultimate go fucking nuts and get gargantuan cycle ever made and want to do something new.
bilbo

In simple terms, anadrol is much stronger and much more toxic. Its pretty nasty stuff. Both are effective for mass gains.

Anavar is not similar to either dbol or anadrol. It is great for strength and hardness, but it is relatively weak in terms of expected mass gains.

Is anadrol really more toxic than dbol?
Dbol's toxicity is relative to doses...and back when it was considered not as toxic as anadrol, 25 mg a day was alot. Now 50-100mg dbol a day is common. What studies have been done for on the toxicity of anadrol vs dbol?
My liver values were ok for 2 years, during which I used anadrol. Then, after winstrol tabs and later dbol, my AST shot up

The ballooning is water retention.
Excess retention, ie swollen ankles, ought to be countered with nolva and a reduced dosage of gear.
Anadrol (and any other steroid) doesnt create muscle, it simply makes the muscle-building process more efficient. Take it and eat normally and you might as well take an aspirin a day.
If you're cutting that is another thing. I have not tried, but i have read, that anadrol is good for retaining muscle mass while dieting.
Oh...and if you are taking less than 5000 calories a day, dont bother, drol wont work its magic. The might drol, brother, is the greatest thing out there.

Any chance of taking Dianabol and Anadrol together in a safe combo... the results would be quite incredible but last time I checked Dianabol isnt too toxic... maybe the massive amount of testosterone would cause some side effects but the gains would be quite amazing... what are y all views?

Drol is in a whole different ball park than dbol,There are no comparison.Doing both in same stack is just madd crazy.

Victorian guy said:
Is anadrol really more toxic than dbol?
Dbol's toxicity is relative to doses...and back when it was considered not as toxic as anadrol, 25 mg a day was alot. Now 50-100mg dbol a day is common. What studies have been done for on the toxicity of anadrol vs dbol?
My liver values were ok for 2 years, during which I used anadrol. Then, after winstrol tabs and later dbol, my AST shot up

The ballooning is water retention.
Excess retention, ie swollen ankles, ought to be countered with nolva and a reduced dosage of gear.
Anadrol (and any other steroid) doesnt create muscle, it simply makes the muscle-building process more efficient. Take it and eat normally and you might as well take an aspirin a day.
If you're cutting that is another thing. I have not tried, but i have read, that anadrol is good for retaining muscle mass while dieting.
Oh...and if you are taking less than 5000 calories a day, dont bother, drol wont work its magic. The might drol, brother, is the greatest thing out there.

I get the feeling you like drol :)

Anyway, i wonder about why people say dbol is weaker than anadrol. Take 50mgs of both, and then compare.

i think its the other way around...drol is weaker thats why the recomended dose is 50mg....take 30mg dbol and 30mg drol, and the dbol will probly work out better...but im sure its on a person to person basis type of thing

Drol is not as efficient when binding to the receptor is the story told, and nearly everyone runs drol in higher doses to overcome this.

I have heard of as much as 20 pounds in 2 weeks from Anadrol.

Back