Anadrol, Deca, Tren & Progesterone

Southpaw7

I saw a study that said Nandrolone & Trenbolone posess the ability to strongly activate progesterone receptors.

What about oxymetholone???

I'm assuming that Clomid can have some effect on preventing gyno while using Anadrol, while Arimidex alone still seems to do nothing to Anadrol in many people.

Winstrol supposedly "fits" into the progesterone receptor enough to block most effects.

I would like to run Anadrol (actually got a RX for it) at least 100mg a day for a few weeks but can't afford to get gyno...(not like any of us can)

Any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated...

You're in the wrong forum. But anyways, progesterone from deca...I only see that problem after about 2 months of use, the build up is gradual and not sudden, so if you keep it short and then switch to a different compound should be good.

Well, my question was about Anadrol causing gyno "through the progesterone pathway", so to speak.

It doesn't actually have the ability to convert into estrogen. Yet, it causes knarly gyno flare-ups when using 2+ tabs/day...even after a few weeks..

I'm fairly confused...

Southpaw7 said:
Well, my question was about Anadrol causing gyno "through the progesterone pathway", so to speak.

It doesn't actually have the ability to convert into estrogen. Yet, it causes knarly gyno flare-ups when using 2+ tabs/day...even after a few weeks..

I'm fairly confused...
Prolactin buildup can cause gyno just like estrogen can.

1: Contraception. 1975 Jun;11(6):669-76. Links
A study of the abortifacient effect of oxymetholone in early gestation.Brenner PF, Mishell DR Jr.
PIP: Oxymetholone, a steroid which inhibits progesterone synthesis, was given to 6 women in early pregnancy to produce abortions. Patients were less than 7 weeks pregnant; duration since last menstrual period was less than 46 days when therapy started. Dosage varied from 50 mg daily for 7 days to 100 mg 3 times a day for 10 days. Serum HCG, progesterone, and estradiol levels were measured before, during, and after therapy. Also total serum proteins, albumin, globulin, total bilirubin, direct bilirubin, alkaline phosphatase, SGOT, SGPT, and complete blood counts were obtained before and immediately after treatment. All determinations were normal, including the hormones. No abortions resulted from the therapy although some vaginal bleeding was noted by 3 patients. Nausea, vomiting, or abdominal pain were side effects in 4. Results indicate that oxymetholone is an ineffective agent for termination of early pregnancy.

anadrol has mixed PgR effects. it may also have modulatory effects. unfortunately most research on these compounds has ceased.

Back