Anadrol

eastarr69

Omniscient!
I have heard about the crash..but i was wondering how it would be to satck it with my omna cycle..50 mg a day for 4 weeks in place of the dbol...any inpuit....

E

I think its a personal preference, some people like drol some dont claim to respond well to it. I've never tried it. Since it binds poorly to the receptors compared to dbol, thats why the dosing is so much higher (and harder on the liver).

well, with my milk thistle etc....the liver should not be that bad, but i am still loking to see if the satck would be woth it....

E

id do 100 mg's ed. the guy i got the androlics for was taking 100 mg's ed for 6 weeks. no liver probs. just a shit load of weight and strength gained. 50 mg is too low with todays drol. what brand were you thinking of trying?

british dreagon or british dispensory.
the guy im talkin about was on teh dragons. there a lil cheeper and work just as goodfrom whatr i heard.

anadrol is a very harsh and toxic 17aa steroid. it is good for an oral if you are in a bulking phase and it is good when you are dieting due to the fact that it is extremely androgenic. yes it is a good replacement for the d-bol but watch out for the sides. i would definitely run some anti-e's to help reduce bloat

I WILL HAVE PROVIRON AND NOLVA ON HAND FOR THEM. SHOULD I RUN IT ALL TOGETHER, OR WAIT UNTIL I FEEL THE NEED...I WILL BE TAKING PROVIRON EVERY DAY THROUGHOUT THE CYCLE, AND IS 4 WEEKS TO RUN THEM SAFE WITH THE OMNA ALSO?

E

i'd actualy run tehm 6 but thats just me. i would use the nolva untill needed. proviron id run all the way through. itll raise free test levels, wich is always good.

I NORMALLY RUN THE DBOL FOR 4 WEEKS WHILE ON THE OMNA...ISNT 6 WEEKS A TAD LONG TO RUN THE ABOMBS ESPECIALLY WHILE RUNNING THE OMNA?

E

i dont think so. the strength will increase your workout intensity thus alowing you to train harder and add even more muscle. drink plenty of water and youll be fine.

the toxicity is way over stated. 6 weeks will do no harm if your careful, especialy if its your only oral. 4 weeks is fine to put weight on quick for a kickstart, but most experienced juicers ive seen use dbol and drol 6-8 weeks so they gain muscle and not just water. it is actualy a part of there stack not just a kickstart. ther is someone on this board on 100 mg's drol and 100 mg's Winstrol (winny) and at week 7 only had slightly elevated liver values that were still within the normal range.

Supposedly its the "same" as any other 17aa its just that the dose is higher, you may do 30mg/day of dbol but most do 100-150mg/day of Anadrol.

Anyone have skin problems with it like dbol? Better or worse?

Thanks bro...appreciate it...anyone else...here is how my cycle would look as of new then..

w1-2: omna at 750mg
w3-8: omna 500mg
w1-6: 50mg anadrol daily
w1-8: 25mg proviron daily
w11-13: 100mg clomid daily

Nolva on hand and I will take my milk thistle also...

E

I was also thinking this evening while at the gym, would I be better off running sus with the aboms instead of the omna? That would take some of the stress off my system a bit yes? Same cycle, but substituting the sus for the omna...and my omna are old ones, which are omna and not sus....

E

Back