Oral dianabol as TRT... does it work?

mr_ectomorph

I am banned!
As some of you are aware of, i will be going on vacation soon. So i am trying to plan ahead and consider every option i can possibly create to keep myself out of trouble.

I was wondering if oral Dianabol could be used temporarily as "TRT". I hate using orals, and trust me, i definitely know that orals should not be used alone, but if it means simplifying my life during my vacation, i will definitely consider it. I know that dbol can aromatise in the body which explains the water retention. It is a "safer" oral steroid than oral Anadrol which is why i have considered it first.
But if i solely use dbol to keep my testosterone levels high, and to maintain muscle mass, would that be possible?
I'm only going for 4weeks and dbol can be cycled for 6-8weeks at quite high doses... considering usual blood tests are taken. But 4weeks will be fine, I'm young and vital. Point is orals kick in very quickly which is why they are usually used as kickstarters during cycles or blasts. Which is an advantage to me since i will start using it the day after my last injection of 875mg test e and 300mg tren ace... assuming that i won't be bringing my test vials on me.
Using orals on vacation also helps a lot with family suspicions. Also i will be going trekking in the alps and than we are going to many different small islands in Italy. And if dbol can do the job, that will be much of help.

If i manage to bring my test vials on me, i will probably do an injection before leaving anywhere.

Anyways, what do you guys think about dbol trt, the more information the better. If you think there are safer orals out there which will do a better job than dbol please mention them.

Thanks a lot, you guys been ton of help lately and helped me become aware of what i will be facing

Last edited:
I have read some things about ART "Androgen Replacement Therapy" where you sniff dbol and take it orally every morning, lmao what do you think about that. Supposedly the sniffing is to give mental relief from low testosterone effects.

I have read some things about ART "Androgen Replacement Therapy" where you sniff dbol and take it orally every morning, lmao what do you think about that. Supposedly the sniffing is to give mental relief from low testosterone effects.

that would give close the same relief as a scratch an sniff to a full nutsack

Thats originally what it was made for. 10mg dbol/day is equivalent to full androgen replacement in males. That being said it would not be my choice, at all.

I would take a shot before the vacation and stay clean for a week.

Either way - it's not going to matter a month after the vacation.

Dbol isn't a good compound for TRT - however here's a little info...

If I was running test and dbol - I would inject before the vacation and
run dbol as normal - this way if it's only a week vacation you're only missing
one injection if it's test-c or test-e.

On another note - I like to run low doses of dbol for much longer than normal durations
just as Arnold and Mike Mentzer did back in their days.

This gives you a slight effect of dbol without the sides - but I really don't advise this
for anyone unless you have a handful of cycles under your belt.

Keep us posted...

Repo :D

you ll be fine

do not wreck your fun b4 it begins like my gf like s too...women do..just to do it

GO HAVE A GOOD FKN TIME DUDE JESUS MARY AND JOESEPH

Thats originally what it was made for. 10mg dbol/day is equivalent to full androgen replacement in males. That being said it would not be my choice, at all.

Yep, agreed. 10mg daily as a temp TRT, go 5mg AM/PM.

Better choice than nothing at all.

Megatron, i know you know your sht pretty dam well. What is your opiniom on this. Every steroid eventually shuts u down. I just need anything synthetic that will keep me running like a bird on vacation. Something equivalent to 250mg test

Megatron, i know you know your sht pretty dam well. What is your opiniom on this. Every steroid eventually shuts u down. I just need anything synthetic that will keep me running like a bird on vacation. Something equivalent to 250mg test

I am with the other guys. Mail stuff in advance over to your family that you are visiting.

How much dbol is good to keep gains coming in on vaca

Like I said 10mg dbol would be a good TRT, 10-20mg max for a cruise/bridge.

Long-term 10mg as TRT? No. Hell no. Short-term? Yeah, a low dose, which like mentioned was the original manufacturing intent for use.

10mg+ you will need something to keep e2 at bay though for sure.

Stop stressing, take 10
mg daily, train at a relaxed pace if you have ot and eat what you want just lots... You're going on holiday.

Back