anastrozole and letrozole post cycle

bronco944

Pro Bodybuilder
Ok i asked this at the old mz and got conflicting answers. Some swore by using one of these post cycle with either clomid or nolvadex and some swore against using them. Both posted good reads with scientific evidence for there reasoning. id like to here some real life experiences to get to the bottom of this. Im personaly leaning towards using clomid or nolva alone, with clomid or clomid plus nolva being the best two choices.

I run my cycles with with either ana or let throughout, and then continue with either one through clomid therapy. I also use the standard clomid regimen and will be including nolva at 10 mgs. a day as well this time....better safe than sorry for me...

i think what i will do is use anastrozole throughout the cycle, then stop after the last shot and start nolva at 20 mg and run through clomid as its usualy done. im also gonna try the 500 iu sat-sun Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throughout the cycle. i beieve it was lawnsaver who brought this to my atention and it makes sence to me.

bronco944 said:
i think what i will do is use anastrozole throughout the cycle, then stop after the last shot and start nolva at 20 mg and run through clomid as its usualy done. im also gonna try the 500 iu sat-sun Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throughout the cycle. i beieve it was lawnsaver who brought this to my atention and it makes sence to me.

Depending on what kind of drug regimen you are using you may want to keep up with the ana atleast until your high test levels have rescinded a bit, as to not allow a large estrogen buildup....unless of course your cycle is with drugs like prop, fina, and dbol...

Nandi had some good reads about aromatase inhibitors post cycle and how they may contribute to leasions on the vessel wall, due to extremely low estrogen levels. Their were also some other factors, i will find it when i get home from work today and post it for you.

The Terminator said:
Depending on what kind of drug regimen you are using you may want to keep up with the ana atleast until your high test levels have rescinded a bit, as to not allow a large estrogen buildup....unless of course your cycle is with drugs like prop, fina, and dbol...

i will def be finishing with fast acting gear. most likely prop, fina and maybe winny

I always run my ldex through my clomid therapy. This cycle is the first time I have run letrozole but I plan on using it in the same manner.

jcp2 said:
Nandi had some good reads about aromatase inhibitors post cycle and how they may contribute to leasions on the vessel wall, due to extremely low estrogen levels. Their were also some other factors, i will find it when i get home from work today and post it for you.

Yes, that's the reason why aromatase inhibitors post cycle are not a good idea...
Your natural test is very low, so is your estrogen...
Standard Clomid or Nolvadex/HCG is a better choice...

Back