Anavar - 20mg plus??

frenchy121

Hey

any gals ran more than 20mg of Anavar (var) before? I run at 20 with no sides.. would it be ok to run maybe 25-30.. anyone got any experiences?

thanks

Wow, you have a lot of focus on running big dosages. Why not step up your training intensity and eating first? If you need more than 20 at this level now, how much will you need when you're doing your second or 3rd competition?! I think your body is probably adjusting from your previous diet of trying to lean out. Why not adjust your diet and training and stick with 20mg, at least you know you won't be risking sides that way. Just my thoughts...

I appreciate all comments. Diet is good - clean, good amount of cals and i know i want to ad muscle so im sticking with it :) I just wanted opinions to see if any gals have ran the higher doses... I'm using 25mg no sides, i think thats a goos spot for me. My dad has been away for a few weeks and made some comments in the gym that i look different, for the good as im looking better.. he doesnt know im on anything though

Eat more. You will gain more muscle, I doubt you're at your genetic potential just yet, that's where the drugs would help, not before. But you know best..

depending on your body weight, I'd stick with the 20.....have you thought about researching Winnie and stacking with that at about the three week mark? Also, hope you are doing post cycle therapy (pct), coming off of all this is so hard on the body.

i get real pharm Anavar (var) and get great results with pretty low doses for a male.

but i think different people do respond differently so I guess do whats rite for you

Last edited:
It's so hard to know where anybody is at and the best thing I guess is to follow your own instincts. Just be careful though, as you're introducing drugs into your system that are based on a man's chemistry (so to speak) I wouldn't take that kind of thing lightly.

Well this is my second cycle I noticed better results on my first prob coz it was new. Harder, great strength and more being especially round shoulders.

My friend she loves Winnie gets great results. Primo is def my next cycle. Better gains with it. 100mg per week 10 weeks- got all the needles etc just want to give myself a break from Anavar (var) first

Well this is my second cycle I noticed better results on my first prob coz it was new. Harder, great strength and more being especially round shoulders.

My friend she loves Winnie gets great results. Primo is def my next cycle. Better gains with it. 100mg per week 10 weeks- got all the needles etc just want to give myself a break from Anavar (var) first

Why even bother with a 10 week primo cycle? It doesn't really kick in till week 8.

Back