Anavar and arm implant birth control.. Womenly issues, pls help!

Skywalkergypsy

Hi guys,
So I have taken anavar before, and it's given me amazing results with no issues whatsoever. (Besides slight acne of course)

But recently (with only the change of having the arm implant birth control for a little over a year now) I have been having issues

I've been taking 10mg of var daily for three weeks and since getting my birth control over a year ago I haven't bled At all, until I started taking the var..... I've been having a period every single day. It's not heavy, I do get cramps, and sometimes it'll be fresh blood while other days brown blood (I'm terribly sorry for the grossness but I need honest answers)

Anyway, I want to know if I should stop all together
Or if this is normal

I also would like to know (and this is worst case scenario) but if this will effect whether or not I can have children down the road

Please help, I'm borderline freaking out and definitely want to keep taking var, but obviously will stop if this is serious.

How confident are you that it is real Var? Var commonly faked. And have you run that high of amdose before?

Yes I've run that amount before, but do you think lowering it would change anything?
And I guess unless you make it yourself one can never truly be sure it is what it's supposed to be, so no honestly not 100%

please don't make fun. I'm just generally concerned and haven't consulted a doctor yet. Just wanting opinions from people who have "been there" per say

Yes I've run that amount before, but do you think lowering it would change anything?
And I guess unless you make it yourself one can never truly be sure it is what it's supposed to be, so no honestly not 100%

please don't make fun. I'm just generally concerned and haven't consulted a doctor yet. Just wanting opinions from people who have "been there" per say

Var is always tricky since it gets faked a lot. But since you ran it before does it feel like the effects are the same, other than the menstruation issue?

Has your weight and body fat % increased? That can effect your menstruation.

It might be worth running some blood work. See the link below in my signature. It will show you how to tp get the Hormone Panel for Females without having to go through your doc.

And yes, lowering the dose for a bit of time would hopefully allow you to see if things return to normal.

Last edited:
You said nothing gross, ma am. It s life w AAS...that s all. We got male members with same issue.

I m no Var expert and less of a female s use of AAS but Mega and others know their stuff and will guide u as best as able and please hang around; a ladies perspective is always s welcome. It does get a bit raucous at time s but having a lady around may make some of these whelp s cowboy the --ck up and show some ball s and respect. They ll not unduly bash on you.

I ll see it remain s within proper tolerances.

Welcome.

T

Back