Women, Anavar and birth control

Tpowered

My wife is going to be doing an Anavar cycle soon. she asked me a question that I couldn't answer and the results on the internet were not so clear. so what better place to come than Ology. She has the hormonal birth control rod implanted in her arm, now her question is will the Anavar affect the birth controls ability to well, stop pregnancy? anyone have any insight on this???

I am definitely not trying to have to pull out or use condoms with my wife.. so if it could affect her BC than I might just have to get snipped lmao

Damn after my wife got pregnant with out second , a girll and we already had a boy by me and a lill girl not by me I went and got cut.

One of the best things I did for her and myself. But I already knew I didn't want anymore children with my wife and or if I ever should remarry.

Yeah I really should get it done.. we have 3 Kids and definitely do not want any more lol.. just the though of getting my balls cut freaks me out tbh lol

my wife is on a similar birth control and is taking var. we've not had a problem (though most the time she prefers it on her face).

i don't really think there is any mechanisms in Var that would effect or limit the effectiveness of birth control

My missus has noticed if she takes winny before he period unless she stops it it will come late, shes on the pill to regulate it tho but yeah I wish I knew more, it's hit and miss person to person

Awesome thanks guys. I'm pretty excited for her. It's gonna be fun grocery shopping for the two of us....

grocery shopping ?? wait until the ultra sensitive clit sides hit her, and she's multi orgasming all over you all the time , thats when the real fun begins ;)

10mg of Winny has my girl angry and horny with energy, I much prefer her sticking to Anavar if she ever uses AAS, she's only had low doses of Winny and Var at 10 and 10 sometimes 20mg respectively. I think the var was underdosed slightly the shit is damn expensive too I tried it at 80mg for a few days and when sprinting for some reason Var makes my calves explode like never before.

The problem with AAS use for chicks is that it is more risky compared to guys using even when used responsible, more so the masculinising effects etc, they are sensitive to androgens too, how much more dso exactly I'm not sure I think I've seen a figure somehwhere that androgens are typically 5-10x more potent mg per mg in a female, it's very hit and miss you sort of have to dive in and find out for yourself there so limited info on the topic out there.

Good choice on using Anavar though too, IMO for a female its great and you can still put lean muscle mass on with it if you bulk right and can tolerate AAS, I've seen it first hand. Also, from experience, if your a chick and your considering injectables then seriously, unless your competing, do not touch test, tren, mast (obviously but you'd be surprised). 25-50mg of EQ OR Deca Once a week is where you should start and most likely stick with. To be real, a 25-50mg shot of EQ or Deca and assess after 4 weeks what has changed, what sides etc. I don't condone females using AAS, it's a very unknown unanswered terriroty but the answers are individualistic still.

Agreeed St--47
OP,
My gym "crew" includes a 22 yr old female whose work ethic is un real. She s making startling gain s clean and will start Var soon but at 10 mg s only as I have seen her piccie s from 2 years ago when she was gearing but only lil bit s.
... and she can produce a hardness yet maintain her femininity and this IS attainable .
As she s my lil buddy I m trying to ensure her long term health...great thread.

OP-ur as wide as Montana son !

Agreeed St--47
OP,
My gym "crew" includes a 22 yr old female whose work ethic is un real. She s making startling gain s clean and will start Var soon but at 10 mg s only as I have seen her piccie s from 2 years ago when she was gearing but only lil bit s.
... and she can produce a hardness yet maintain her femininity and this IS attainable .
As she s my lil buddy I m trying to ensure her long term health...great thread.

OP-ur as wide as Montana son !

Haha thanks man. I'm trying to be as wide as Russia lol.

And thanks everyone else for youreal input!

I heard contrary not about effectiveness but something about it really fucking up her hormones far worse than var alone.

Well the missus did a little test for us all, she was due for a period yesterday morning, took 10mg Winny and then again the next day (on day period due) and (as said shes is on the pill so she then would have switched to the "sugar pill" AKA off estrogen/progesterone), her period came a little lighter, she's never been a gusher anyway lol, but was still there, this morning she said it's still there but yeah I think it is individualstic.

Like I said, very minimal scientific and anecdotal data, and if a female is going to dabble in AAS you gotta have some real inside knowledge and have been around for a while, ask around, most chicks if not all, that I have ever come across that use PEDs stick to nothing but and keep in mind impecable diet and training a few have stepped up on stage too and they train others for a living etc, stick to Clen, Anavar, Winny, EQ and Deca. Things like Test, I've met one chick who took a 2ml shot of Test E, yes I'm for real and she got what seems slight and permanent masculinisation effects, but when she told me I flipped backwards and it made sense. She was wreckless and had no clue back then, neither did the dude she was with obviously, I know of one chick that used Tren Ace mixed in with Vet EQ and Winny, looked fucking awesome when stepped on stage, shredded like I've never seen a chick before, but shes competitive and her masculinsation is obvious but what do you expect from Tren in a female body...

Few tips I think Also for anyone considering using AAS on their wives, girlfriends etc, do as much research as you can and if she really want to try it I rec. researching, asking around if you can, and if you take the dive please just don't start with anything other than Anavar or Winny. Spend the extra money and get the real deal so your significatn other doesn't start taking Var when it's really fuck knows what. If you a female and dabbling with AAS however, you should know already to tread lightly and be weary of sides.

Do not start with injectables, if you do stick to EQ and Deca only and like I said, use a Slin pin or 1ml Barrel done IM so you can draw out 25-50mg (never begin higher, I rec. taking it and assessing over the next 2-4 weeks how you go, they are long esters and will last that long and do their job.

One more thing, if using any AAS, especially if using injectables, EQ/Deca are and and often fake as just Test, so make sure again it's trusted and known. FWIW I would try get some of the 50mg/ml Vetinary EQ... 1ml and assess. If you could get Pharm Deca, same thing.

Again, be safe and remember AAS + Females = Risky game, know what the fuck your doing!

^ I would add to this , Primo and Tbol for women as well. just have a good source and ability to test and make sure its legit

^ I would add to this , Primo and Tbol for women as well. just have a good source and ability to test and make sure its legit

Have never come accross Tbol, let alone heard of chicks using it, so can't comment, Primo I have neither used and isn't it pretty damn Androgenic wouldn't seem good for a chick unless competitive? Also it is to risky it being faked (Primo and Var have to be the most faked IMO) so if it's Mast your FUCKED if it's Test not so much, but still I wouldn't want to be putting Test in a chick. I have legit Primo Ace 100mg/ml I can get though, but FWIW it isn't, then again I thought about it over Mast if I can get it cheap and a couple vials just to try it out see what all the hype is about.

Have never come accross Tbol, let alone heard of chicks using it, so can't comment, Primo I have neither used and isn't it pretty damn Androgenic wouldn't seem good for a chick unless competitive? Also it is to risky it being faked (Primo and Var have to be the most faked IMO) so if it's Mast your FUCKED if it's Test not so much, but still I wouldn't want to be putting Test in a chick. I have legit Primo Ace 100mg/ml I can get though, but FWIW it isn't, then again I thought about it over Mast if I can get it cheap and a couple vials just to try it out see what all the hype is about.

Misread post

you glotta look into Tbol man . I run it all the time. it does not convert to estrogen and has zero androgenic side. its anabolic/androgen ratio is 100/0 . pretty sweet for an oral.

as for Primo , most people, even UGLs , falsely list Primo as a DHT derived steroid . its not , its actually a DHB derived steroid (similar to 1-test, derived from it) . so the B being 'boldolene' , so it has some similar characteristics to EQ , only its cleaner imo, and does not convert to estrogen at all.
Masteron and Primo are not 'twin brothers' like people assume . they are derived from different chemical structures, mast from DHT, and primo from DHB.

primo is about twice as anabolic as it is androgenic. its the one injectable , that i know of around these parts, that is the first injectable most figure girls go with .

As for me , Primo is my favorite long term compound to run. meaning I can/would run it all year with my TRT . no other compound I've ran i would want to run it that long. of course I'm usually bulking and not cutting so I only run it a few times a year , but if $ was no option I'd run it way more often.

give this a try some day
175mg test a week
800mg primo a week
50mg Tbol a day (8 weeks)
15 weeks

you'll have zero estrogen issues and the gains will be very clean. also won't get the toxic sides that you get from some other compounds (for me tren is toxic, masteron gives me headaches) , but primo has zero sides for me

Last edited:
you glotta look into Tbol man . I run it all the time. it does not convert to estrogen and has zero androgenic side. its anabolic/androgen ratio is 100/0 . pretty sweet for an oral.

as for Primo , most people, even UGLs , falsely list Primo as a DHT derived steroid . its not , its actually a DHB derived steroid (similar to 1-test, derived from it) . so the B being 'boldolene' , so it has some similar characteristics to EQ , only its cleaner imo, and does not convert to estrogen at all.
Masteron and Primo are not 'twin brothers' like people assume . they are derived from different chemical structures, mast from DHT, and primo from DHB.

primo is about twice as anabolic as it is androgenic. its the one injectable , that i know of around these parts, that is the first injectable most figure girls go with .

As for me , Primo is my favorite long term compound to run. meaning I can/would run it all year with my TRT . no other compound I've ran i would want to run it that long. of course I'm usually bulking and not cutting so I only run it a few times a year , but if $ was no option I'd run it way more often.

give this a try some day
175mg test a week
800mg primo a week
50mg Tbol a day (8 weeks)
15 weeks

you'll have zero estrogen issues and the gains will be very clean. also won't get the toxic sides that you get from some other compounds (for me tren is toxic, masteron gives me headaches) , but primo has zero sides for me

Why is money an object? You've been very open about the fact that you have a lot of means. You have three luxury cars and a huge house, million dollar business etc.

Back