Women, Anavar and birth control

Why is money an object? You've been very open about the fact that you have a lot of means. You have three luxury cars and a huge house, million dollar business etc.

Lol , cause all ^^ those things cost money . I also got 4 kids I gotta put through college , so maybe the thousand dollars a month on primo should go to savings .

Just cause someone has means doesn't mean they should not be thrifty :)

Lol , cause all ^^ those things cost money . I also got 4 kids I gotta put through college , so maybe the thousand dollars a month on primo should go to savings .

Just cause someone has means doesn't mean they should not be thrifty :)

I'll buy your C7 for 5 years of Primo. You don't need a two seater when you bang 2 chicks at once and have 4 kids.

I'll buy your C7 for 5 years of Primo. You don't need a two seater when you bang 2 chicks at once and have 4 kids.

Hmm tempting actually !

Well that's prob why the c7 has only got about 2500 miles on it since owning it almost two years ,, mainly just drive it to the gym and back. I can fit two sets of golf clubs in the back , but prob not too many hookers ;) Gotta drive the 4 doors for the real fun

My girl has used 50mg primo ew and experienced more sides than anavar. She also looked way way better on anavar and gained a ton more strength

My girl has used 50mg primo ew and experienced more sides than anavar. She also looked way way better on anavar and gained a ton more strength

this is good to know. I think primo is more faked then Var , not sure if you had your primo lab tested or not. she could of been running test prop.

my girls running var right now , has been for 5 weeks or so . no negative sides at all , other then elevated heart rate. next she'll try Tbol

Yaa I would agree with the Anavar, next summer the missus is going to give 10-20mg (see how she responds, 20mg is more than enough if not too much) Var a shot for 6-8 weeks (assess at week 6)... Wouldn't wqste my time with Primo. She responded fine to 50mg EQ once off, last year, not bad but this winter depending she wants to try out 50mg Deca once off, I'd rather she stick to the orals when the times do come, but 50mg EQ did make her 2 following periods a little lighter and later/shorter then all good, she stopped training for a bit 3 months after but for the first two months just noticed a little leaner or fuller or pumped type of look, nothing noitcabled she just looked far better, could train a little longer and recovered slightly better... no androgenic sides at all, felt great on it so yeah.

But again, tread lightly to anyone thinking of doing this who has just read this, I'm sure there are more lurkers than we realise that take the first thing they read.

this is good to know. I think primo is more faked then Var , not sure if you had your primo lab tested or not. she could of been running test prop.

my girls running var right now , has been for 5 weeks or so . no negative sides at all , other then elevated heart rate. next she'll try Tbol

The lab i use to fuck with was and still is very reputable and have way to much to lose to give fake stuff all though i hate them now the primo is real. I ran it myself for non cosmetic reasons definitely not test

Back