anavar and equipose?

It is my favorite stack.

It is the type of cycle that builds up slowly but nicely. The gains are almost all permanent and you see very few adverse affects.

2Thick said:
It is my favorite stack.

It is the type of cycle that builds up slowly but nicely. The gains are almost all permanent and you see very few adverse affects.

You look familiar...but no mention of deca...hmmmm...:)

TxLonghorn said:
You look familiar...but no mention of deca...hmmmm...:)

Haha...well, gots to love the deca, but as we get older, our libido is less forgiving:p

cant get BIG said:
is deca easy on the hair?

Both EQ and Deca are known to be easy on the hairline, although all Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) will accelerate pre-existing MPB.

Depends on if you are prone to it or not. If you've never had a problem, then odds are you'll be fine. However, if you've never done deca, odds are you will get deca dick since it's more common than not.

Originally posted by TxLonghorn
You look familiar...but no mention of deca...hmmmm...

its not me bro. but what exactly is deca dick, cant get it up or impotentece? is it a side that is temporary while on and goes away after cycle and post cycle therapy (pct)? later

not stealing thread just replying

Can't get it up is impotence bro :D Its really a temporary thing, but it can be a very LONG temporary if you are unlucky. Your post cycle therapy (pct) may be hell, and it can last months afterwards.

One guy I know in his mid 40s had deca simply in his cycle, and that alone caused him issues for about 4 months afterwards post cycle therapy (pct) and all, at a very low dose and this guy is a sex freak, works in strip clubs and all that.

Deca alone works for some and not for others, deca and fina dont seem to hurt me with test in the mix but I would never try them alone, thats just me.

That aside, last I saw of 2Thick's back, it obvious works for him :)

Back