Anavar and T3 cycle

shadow16

Leaning out a little bit and I have the following sups. 200 anavar (10 mgs), 100 t3 (25 mcg), and plenty of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for post cycle therapy (pct). Please give me the dosing and length of cycle with ONLY these two supps. I am 215 with 10% bf. Yes, have done several cyc's before, I'm 30.

Approximately 6 weeks of the anavar at 50mg ED.

As for the T3....

Week 1: 25mcg
Week 2: 50mcg
Week 3: 75mcg
Week 4: 100mcg
Week 5: 100mcg

That is how I would do it.

Ï would never use T3 without Test due to the muscle shredding aspect of T3.

Now I dont use T3 nor do I see any use for it if you have a good diet, training and cardio.

I think it would. I would do the 50 mgs. per day for 6 weeks of anavar. There is no legitimate reason to taper t3 up or down. You can simply run a level dose for 6 weeks.

There is no legitimate need to taper T3 down, that is correct.

However, if I dont taper up the T3 I get extreme sides....

^^Agree w/Trev^^
Anavar at anything over 15mg/day will suppress HPTA enough to require a small PCT... and under 15mg/day, will give you very few VISUAL results. I'd say if you're running Anavar (var) around 20-30mg/day, you could run it long term if your using your liver supps/milk thistle and drinking your 1-2 gallon of water a day. Anavar (var) is very mild and mostly metabolized in the kindneys. If running 50-60mg/day, you'll be fine running it up to 10 weeks.
Regarding T3, you can run it until you achieve your goal. There are studies that showed thyroid function bounced right back after stopping T3, even for people who were on it a year+

Last edited:
I believe I have seen a study showing anavar to be suppresive at much lower doses. It may have been 5 mgs. per day. The bottom line is that if you take any steroid at all, at a dose high enough to produce any results whatsoever, it WILL supress your HPTA, and you MUST run post cycle therapy (pct).

It gets tiresome seeing all these posts "Do I need to run PCT?" The answer is always YES.

Back