anavar and what it takes to get good gains from it

I found 40mg/day to give good results. But you need to keep your protein intake high. Also, don't look to gain 20lbs on it. Strength gain was good, not as good as fina or dbol, imo, but very noticeable.

This 40mgs/day you guys are recommending are if you use UG Labs, Denkall, Hubei, etc........correct?

If it's pharmaceutical what do you think 25mgs?

My friend used BTG straight from Walgreens... tried it at 20mg a day and didn't get much of anything... he bumped it to 40 and the results started coming in....

thefantom1 said:
My friend used BTG straight from Walgreens... tried it at 20mg a day and didn't get much of anything... he bumped it to 40 and the results started coming in....

That's what I'm debating about my future cycle.......should I keep it a fairly low dose or just jump into 40mgs/ed.

Bump for more opinions!

i think the dose is not only dependant on your cycle history and how close you are to your genetic limit but also to your weight , how can a 150 pound guy need as much as a 300 pound wolly mammoth

does Anavar (var) shut you down when on the cycle? is my energy and sex drive gonna suffer while on the cycle.? i know it will after but im wondering if it will be increased at all while on.?

TxLonghorn said:
I found 40mg/day to give good results. But you need to keep your protein intake high. Also, don't look to gain 20lbs on it. Strength gain was good, not as good as fina or dbol, imo, but very noticeable.

I'd say that 40mg ED of papervar looks awesome.

How did it improved your vascularity? I've seen a few people getting vascular with oxandrolone. With as low as 25mg ED!

rEHB said:
I'd say that 40mg ED of papervar looks awesome.

How did it improved your vascularity? I've seen a few people getting vascular with oxandrolone. With as low as 25mg ED!

I didn't notice any increased vascularity. I've only noticed that with eq at this time, maybe some with winny.

Back