anavar cause stomach problems

jpflex66

¥¥¥¥PHARMACOLOGIST¥¥¥¥
50mgs of anavar cause stomach issues like bloat stuffed feeling extreme gas and discomfort. Any one hear of this?

Orals will usually burn your stomach until you get heart burn/acid reflux. And that will take a few months to heal at that. Bloated stomach, yes. Gas, dont see how that would be possible.

Ok my bad think I'm sick with a virus or flu it may not be anavar causing problem just weird

strictaddict said:
so wait, anavar gives heartburn and acid reflux? why have i never heard of this. i was gonna use some soon.

No, not me... and I've never really heard of anyone having bad stomach issues on Anavar (var). On halo I've noticed a slight increase in reflux but not var.

Just recieved my BD Anavar (var) today 200/ 10mg. now would it be a good idea to take 2 in the AM and 2 in the PM say 8-12 hours apart or does it really matter?

not everyone gets the same sides, but reflux is common.. for the results you get from Anavar (var) a little reflux i can live with !

dansguns said:
Just recieved my BD Anavar (var) today 200/ 10mg. now would it be a good idea to take 2 in the AM and 2 in the PM say 8-12 hours apart or does it really matter?

Best to start your own thread... but to answer your question, I split it into equal doses taken am then pm.

Ive had bad gas, stomach pains and feel bloated aswell on anavar. Dont know if it is the var but i dont feel sick. The pain comes and goes, its very uncomfortable

Back