Anavar defined

Status
Not open for further replies.

supergirl

ok ladies... there are soooooo many misconceptions about ana Anavar (var) and what it does and does not do, i thought i would take a moment to clear it all up for you...

Ana Anavar (var) , or oxandrolone is known for providing great strength gains without any water retention. Ana Anavar (var) can be used in a 'bulking' or 'cutting' cycle...

When the word "cutting" is used, what it really means is this:

(taken from anabolicreview.com)"Oxandrolone is one of the few steroids, which cannot aromatize to estrogen. This characteristic has Anavar (var) ious advantages for the athlete. With Oxandrolone the muscle system does not get the typical watery appearance as with many steroids, thus making it very interesting during the preparation for a competition. In this phase it is especially important to keep the estrogen level as low as possible since estrogen programs the body to store water even if the diet is calorie-reduced. In combination with a diet, Oxandrolone helps to make the muscles hard and ripped. Although Oxandrolone itself does not break down fat, it plays an indirect role in this process because the substance often suppresses the athlete's appetite"

so basically when you take ana Anavar (var) and when it is used as a "cutter" what is really meant is that when combined with a diet and cardio, Anavar (var) will keep and promote lean body mass with NO water retention.. As the muscles harden up, fat is actually squeezed out of the dense parts of the muscle.. so then as fat is squeezed out, your diet and cardio will burn it off, so basically ana Anavar (var) can AID in fat burning by creating tighter harder muscles.. but without the cardio and diet, you will not get "cut"... as well as when you have lower estrogen levels, the fat comes off easier! Ana Anavar (var) is also know for increasing ATP cycles, which is basically shuttling the sugars into the muscle for great strength gains!! And of course, the more muscle= the less fat! The suppression of appetite helps you stay on your "cutter" diet as well...

Ana Anavar (var) has also been shown to reduce good cholesterol and can be harsh on the liver (a liver detox such as silymarin is suggested)

So to sum it up.. Ana Anavar (var) does NOT actually reduce body-fat, but it plays a key role in the process..

I do hope that helps define Anavar (var) just a bit.. there are tons of other boards that list profiles, but they cater to men and women, whereas i wanted something just for us :)

Goodluck and Godspeed!!
Super

Last edited:
chidoks said:
what are the side effects?

oh.. did i leave that out?? :) SORRY..

Side effects may include:

A negative effect on blood lipids.

Dosages above 20 mg a day can cause facial hair, deepening of the voice, clitoral hypertrophy, and acne.

With Oxandrolone, a very limited number of individuals have reported gastrointestinal problems ranging from a sensation of stomach fullness to appetite suppression, nausea, and diarrhea.

Some have also complained of nose bleeds.

Others feel they get post cycle depression coming off anavar.

anyone else.. feel free to chime in!! :) any help is appreciated

Nice!!!

Note - I have worked with several girls that experienced sides (voice, acne, change in texture color of body hair) at lower dosages so I usually start someone out low, 5mg daily, and pyramid up to 20 to guage sides.

Technobarbie said:
Nice!!!

Note - I have worked with several girls that experienced sides (voice, acne, change in texture color of body hair) at lower dosages so I usually start someone out low, 5mg daily, and pyramid up to 20 to guage sides.

that is a great plan!!! Especially for beginners!! My motto.. start slow, start smart!! You can always add if the body permits :)

also, a key note is that EVERYBODY may react differently, so what works for one, may not work in the same way for another!! :)

Great post Supergirl :
"anyone else.. feel free to chime in!! any help is appreciated"

You got my attention. But i can only speak for myself, not for females.

In my case bad cholesterol did go up and good did go down. But then again men take more then 20 mgr of anything.

Jeff

Post cycle depression.....no, but this can be individual.

sparklylegwarmers said:
great post girly!

supers... what about hubei? that stuff is pharm grade.

soooooooo many mixed reviews on Hubei.. i have yet to hear one solid report on them...

so for now i stick to what i know has been tested and used to great avail:
BTG
Denkall
Loeffler
Quality Vet :)

sparklylegwarmers said:
do tell! how is hubei testing?
i don't know.. that is what i just told you.. i have yet to see one solid report on them.. all the reviews have been personal use

My girlfriend is taking 10mg of anavar and 5mg of Win tabs per day. She has not reported side effects but she is just getting started again. It has been two weeks. Does this cycle sound like too much? She has taken this once before without Win tabs and harden up quickly. Last cycle she took 10mg on one day and up the dose 10mg per day for 3 days. We have recently found out that was a little too much, but the results were awsome!

I noticed the post about side effects. I am currently taking 4OHDECA a prohormone from VPX (.5 ml 2x day) and Anavar (2.5 mg 2x day). I feel like I am taking a small dose. I have begun with breakouts on my face. My training partner believes the Deca is more likely to cause the breakouts than the Anavar. Wondering if I should stop one. Any suggestions?

What is a typical figure girl cycle?
My wife is on her second cycle of 100mg primo once a week (which she went off as we now belive its fake)
Winny inj 25mg eod weekends off
no anavar
2 clens
2 t3
2 novldax(sp?)
any help is appericated
jason

ksvpa said:
I noticed the post about side effects. I am currently taking 4OHDECA a prohormone from VPX (.5 ml 2x day) and Anavar (2.5 mg 2x day). I feel like I am taking a small dose. I have begun with breakouts on my face. My training partner believes the Deca is more likely to cause the breakouts than the Anavar. Wondering if I should stop one. Any suggestions?

prohormones did me in with acne.. i stopped them fast!! Anavar actually seemed to help my skin.. i am on Anavar (var) now at 15mgs with NO breakouts!! :)
so imo, it is the prohormones...
could also be the estra sweating and dirt getting into the pores.. i bring around the Biore face clothes and after every workout i wipe down my face and shoulders!!! seems to also help
good luck girl

supergirl said:
soooooooo many mixed reviews on Hubei.. i have yet to hear one solid report on them...

so for now i stick to what i know has been tested and used to great avail:
BTG
Denkall
Loeffler
Quality Vet :)

Hey SG, what about papervar? By the way, great post! I sent a link to my wife as she has done one cycle of Anavar (var) up to 10mg. last year, but I hate her relying on only me for her info.

thanks...stopping the prohormone. Maybe up the Anavar (var). The breakouts seem to be around the jaw line. Have started to wash my face more. I noticed my face is more oily...I normally have very dry skin. I am sweating alot. But figured it was the clenbutrex...ephedra, yohimbe,caffiene stack. I find myself waking up in the middle of the night so hungry I can't stand it. I guess maybe that is the 4OHdeca as well. Don't notice my appetite being suppressed. I guess that would be too easy...LOL.

Yes I am using my husbands profile but I am wondering about how Anavar affects sex drive and birth control because I am considering taking it

ANANVAR - How Long and How Often

I have a question about Anavar. I just started taking them and would like to know the "Cycle".. I am starting off with 10 mg per day. How often should I take them, every day, every other day, etc. and for how many weeks before side effects could occur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back