Anavar Dosage Not To Effect Natural Test?

T-Biggs

I am looking to run a low dosage of Var while running 4iu of GH (12 months total - currently 3 months in). I'd like to keep it low so my natural test is not effected.

What dosage can I run and for what amount of time?

I am looking to lean out and retain/add some quality muscle.

0.00mg...a low dose may not totally shut you down but it will suppress. It needs to be run at a higher dose for men, you are a man correct? Its not even worth running a low dose because you won't see any significant gains. You'd be pissing in the wind

We need to know if you are male or female first. If male, how much testosterone will you be injecting as well?

Yes I'm a guy and let me give the whole situation:

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 210 Lbs.
BF: 14% (est.)

I'm on TRT for about a year to date, currently: Cyp 200mg every 4 weeks, my doc (and I) are trying to get my natural test going again. Depending on blood tests my cyp injection decreases every 3 months or so (started at Cyp/200mg every 2 weeks, then went to cyp/200mg every 3 weeks, now at cyp/200mg every 4 weeks). The cyp is script, but the GH is not (Kefei), my doc does not know about the GH.

I'd also like to add in a T4/T3 mix.....

Maybe I should move this to the TRT Forum?

IDK about the anavar, but your doc (and you) need to get educated about how a restart works. Tapering off is more likely to cause protracted misery than a successful restart.

That is a Terrible TRT protocol and in no way will get you restarted? Why would you want to run Anavar and further suppress your HPTA that you are supposedly trying to restart. Do you understand how your HPTA works? The roles that LH, FSH, Testosterone and Estradiol play?

Good grief, you must feel like shit at 50mg/wk done monthly. FYI: Your doctor is an idiot. He's literally dragging you out to the point that the cypionate is almost out of your system, then re-suppressing you again. That in my opinion is malpractice.

If they don't even know what a half-life is, they have no business treating folks, PERIOD.

Skip the AAS until you get this shit-storm cleared up. Start by reading the sticky in the TRT forums as that will help you educate yourself as your doc is obviously lacking.

wow... this is a doozy

if re-starting your natural test production is you priority... get OFF the cyp completely, DON'T run the anavar... get on some hcg for a month or two, then run a clomid/nolva protocol for a couple months... after that if your natural test levels do not increase over the next few months, they never will

Last edited:
Back