Anavar experiences

Loved it. Pumps were a little strong, but it made my muscles fucking hard! I didn't really see strength from it because I ran it towards the end of my cycle when I had already made great leaps in strength. Worth it IMO.

Since I'm using var only at this time, I can say that I love it. Definite increase in strength and endurance. I don't notice the "pump" that others speak of, however I don't train for a pump either.
Var is the first and only steroid I've used.

I love anavar. No sides, great strength gains, overall positive body comp changes...

Winny will accomplish basically the same thing. It's a bit cheaper generally but will most likely have more negative sides.

I love anavar. I noticed body comp changes, but if you are over 15% I dont think you will notice them much(this has been my observation). The hardness was nice, the strength was good -- it DID kill my appetite a little bit though.

The only negative side I got from it was a decrease in my appetite. The positives...some body comp changes....a little bit of strength. Not a whole hell of alot for the money I paid. If you get the powder and cap it yourself, it is worth using. Otherwise, I would spend my money elsewhere. I ran it at 40mg and have since found my preferred oral dose (of anything) to be a bit higher than that.

I don't get the pumps from var either.

I do like var, but due to the decrease in apetite, I will not use this drug when bulking.

I don't think there is anything that I could take that could kill my appetite. Anavar certainly hasn't done this to me.

I may consider using anavar in the future. I'm completely freaked out by side effects, but lack of appetite does not worry me.

var

Using 50 mgs daily with prop 700mgs weekly for 7 weeks, at week 4 right now gained 8 lbs........ bench went up 40lbs ........ pumps insano...... Love it and its easy on your hairline unlike winny.......... Worth every penny IMO.... go for it.

Back