Anavar, Primo, Winstrol - Which of these (or what stack) was most effective for you?

imworthit

I am interested in comments from women who have experience in using Anavar, Primo, and Winstrol either independently or in combination with one another. What was most effective for you? Please also comment on side effects if any were noted, as well as dosages. (If HGH was used, I'm interested in knowing that as well.)
I am currently in my fifth week of Anavar/HGH, and have been very happy with the results. (Lift heavy with a trainer 5X week, meal plans are created by 3J, my diet and training are in check.)
Thanks!

Anavar (var) = strength but doesn't take effect until about 4 weeks which is a down side. Serious strength for me usually take 20mg, scales I gain weight but no sides. Done winstrol, no sides, quick gains in strength. Primo 1ml per week.. Liked it but terrible spots with it so for that reason I wouldn't do it again. I'm quite interested to stack Anavar (var) & win just want some people's experiences

Anavar (var) = strength but doesn't take effect until about 4 weeks which is a down side. Serious strength for me usually take 20mg, scales I gain weight but no sides. Done winstrol, no sides, quick gains in strength. Primo 1ml per week.. Liked it but terrible spots with it so for that reason I wouldn't do it again. I'm quite interested to stack Anavar (var) & win just want some people's experiences

What did your spots look like, and were they permanent? And where were they? I have noticed a few spots (after taking Anavar (var) ) on my face...some are small, but some are not.

Man girl I'm not sure why you wanna change it up, sounds like the stack your on is working. what do you want differently out of a cycle? I remember talking with you about the cycle I did of var/primo...great results however I did notice a voice change. Unfortunately permanent but not terrible, just sound like a 12 year old boy sometimes...lol

Man girl I'm not sure why you wanna change it up, sounds like the stack your on is working. what do you want differently out of a cycle? I remember talking with you about the cycle I did of var/primo...great results however I did notice a voice change. Unfortunately permanent but not terrible, just sound like a 12 year old boy sometimes...lol

Good question. I do like the stack I'm on. I guess when I read about others, I think "Maybe that one would work better" or "Maybe I'll get better gains from that one." It's a conundrum for me... I always wonder "Am I doing the one that will work the best? "
I have diet and training in check...I guess I keep thinking I'll try each variation and then settle on the one I saw the best results from. Do you ever think like that? :)

Oh man girl all the time! I like trying new stacks and when I hear about a new one someone got good results with, I always question it. That's part of my OCD :)

Frenchy..... Just a random question... Are you really French? I ask cause I am, and it's awesome to see a fellow euro girl on here =)

Anyone stacked var & Winnie?

I've experimented with it in the past.

Running two orals isn't recommended. Winny is liver toxic and anavar messes with your lipids. I like both compounds, but prefer running them separately to really let them shine.

I've done them.... PRIMO and VAR are by far my FAVE!!! I leaned out, hardened and got very vascular and strong.... it is AMAZING!!! sides... I noticed I got more sensitive to the touch, turned on quite easily, but it went away once I stopped... nothing that I wouldn't go through again... totally worth it... I used 20mg var a day, 150mg Primo E per week split into Sun and Wed pins..... I also did a blend Primo E and A 200 with var.... pinned every 3rd day ...no sides at all...

Winny is better injectable but hurts at higher doses... if you are after bulking, Winnie is better.... so with var you will find that the lean mass goes up quite quickly, easy 5-10lbs at the end of cycle (depending on the person) and var keeps you "dry" ...I find winny bloats though

Both give you strength and pumps.... Hope this helps...

I'll be running Primo, HGH and Var my next run, that's a nice complimentary mix.... right now I'm on var and npp... loving it.... similar to winny but better in my opinion. No sides except my sex drive is through the roof...lol

Yeah, primo is heaven sent. Drawback: hairline. It really messed mine up, took several months for it to go back to normal. Luckily no one noticed but me. Amazing compound though, pretty much perfect

Yeah, primo is heaven sent. Drawback: hairline. It really messed mine up, took several months for it to go back to normal. Luckily no one noticed but me. Amazing compound though, pretty much perfect

Did you do oral or injectable? What dose did you find was optimal for you?

I've done 2 cycles before the one I'm about to start, my first one was just var at 5 mg daily and got massive strength gains but gained some water weight with it. My second cycle was var at 7.5 mg daily and 10 mg of oral primo daily once again I got massive strength gains and some water weight but I never saw anything with the primo. Once I stopped the cycles I lost the water weight but did notice a 5 pound gain of lean mass. My next cycle is going to be var at 10 mg daily 50 mg of primo IM and 10 mg novladex every other day for about 2 weeks. I'm curious to hear opinions and stuff I'm kinda new to this stuff and would like more opinions about it. I'm also curious too about the spots with primo? What donu mean by spots?

Back