Anavar question

dznutzxxx

Does anavar take very long to kick in and start working good?
Is this effect immediate because its a pill and has a short active life?

Or is it anything like test. where the active life may be 15 days but you still need to shoot it twice a week for a good 3 weeks before it really starts working?

look at the drug profiles at the top of the page. and ANY aas is kicked in with in days/hrs but it take a cartian amount of time with it to NOTICE this.

I have read that. all it says it active life is 8-12 hours. there's nothing on that section which answers this question

look at the drug profiles at the top of the page. and ANY aas is kicked in with in days/hrs but it take a cartian amount of time with it to NOTICE this.

its in full effect after a fewhrs but will take a few weeks 2-5, at a decent active dose to notice the effects. for me personally i started to feel it nicly starting at around wk7 at 40mg ed,(with low dose test/deca.)
is say you should feel a bit extra power at around wk 4-7 depending one dose,body,diet.

dianabol i woulent run more then 4-6wks and that you see/feel faster1-2weeks and is realy just bloat with high estrogen. im not much a a dbol fan in terms of gains most lbs put on dbol will be water.
im not saying it isnt a good aas but i feel whats the point of 10lbs of water and 3lbs of mucels with dbol when you might only gain 3 or 4 lbds with tbol or var but its not water.?
i guss guys like the hey im huge, look fast but its just water so to me dont mean shit but a bit more power.

im currently on week 5 of a 40 mg Var cycle and I say the first really noticible results in both strenght and appearence are beggining now. I gained considerable strenght and have increased at least 3 bricks in most machines. Dont expect anything earth shattering though. You will gain a lot in strenght and muscle hardness, and if you already have a low body fat % you will also gain a nice chieseled look, but you wont make any considerable gain in mass(i increased my weight in 6 pounds so far, might gain another 3 or 4 before the cycle is over)

I have run var @ 60 mg for 8 weeks great gains , muscle hardness strength shot up 10 percent easy....just keep your diet on and remember that Anavar has a short half life .
My next run will be 80mgs for 10 weeks
This was with human grade

Most tablets are in the blood stream with in 72 hrs I have run a few cycles of VAR as with any compound always do your research I am right now running a cycle of trinabol I would give my self at least 5 days if you need any more info contact me your friend in iron DYNOMAN

How long of a cycle is solid for var at 50mg ed?

whats up bro?

i would start off with 30mgs for the 1st week or 2 weeks then go to 50mgs...

you'll be seeing results within the second week most def !

i would run it for 12 wks

Last edited:
I will only be able to get to the gym 4 days a week, so take the var on my off days as well? what do you rec for a 4 day work out?

if your tryign put on muscle your waistign your money with var.

for cutting its nice.
4day work out? 20min highrep lifting on all parts and then 30-45min cardio a day on a low carb diet and no carbs right before work out will help a bit but i get to tierd and still add a bit of sugar and bcaa's.

also you caloris should be atleast 500cals lower then your maintenance amount. "lower cals then normally if you dont know and if your not losing your eating to much and or workouts arent being done well.

gud luck

Last edited:
I am looking for a bit more cutting then mass. I am a little bit bigger of a guy and would like to cut and get a little more solid. Also, at what mg of var could I run without doing pct or will pct always be needed? also, if possible I would not like to interfere with my body's production of test. Im sure the higher does the less test my nuts make. will anavar cause a decrease in sex drive?

if your tryign put on muscle your waistign your money with var.

for cutting its nice.
4day work out? 20min highrep lifting on all parts and then 30-45min cardio a day on a low carb diet and no carbs right before work out will help a bit but i get to tierd and still add a bit of sugar and bcaa's.

also you caloris should be atleast 500cals lower then your maintenance amount. "lower cals then normally if you dont know and if your not losing your eating to much and or workouts arent being done well.

gud luck

Var is not a bulking drug... but you can get plenty of lean muscle mass creating the illusion of being 25lbs heavier because of the quality of muscle gain !

im currently on week 5 of a 40 mg Var cycle and I say the first really noticible results in both strenght and appearence are beggining now. I gained considerable strenght and have increased at least 3 bricks in most machines. Dont expect anything earth shattering though. You will gain a lot in strenght and muscle hardness, and if you already have a low body fat % you will also gain a nice chieseled look, but you wont make any considerable gain in mass(i increased my weight in 6 pounds so far, might gain another 3 or 4 before the cycle is over)

Bricks in the machines are how you guage your strength increases? lol. Dont you deadlift, bench, and squat?

Back