Anavar Results

lookin

I will be giving anavar a try in the near future. I'm going to take it mostly because of it's ability to give large stregth gains and it's short detection time (I am a college athlete). I'm also interested in it's cutting abilities (especially in the mid section) and seeing if it can help improve my cardio.

I'm not sure what dosage I will run it at, but I'm thinking around 50mg ed. From what I've found, most people run between 40-60mg daily. I've heard of some people needing a really high dosage (70-80mg daily) to see results, but I can't afford that financially.

Is 50mg daily a reasonable dosage to notice results?

When do the above stated properties of anavar begin to kick in?

Thanks bros.

I will be giving anavar a try in the near future. I'm going to take it mostly because of it's ability to give large stregth gains and it's short detection time (I am a college athlete). I'm also interested in it's cutting abilities (especially in the mid section) and seeing if it can help improve my cardio.

I'm not sure what dosage I will run it at, but I'm thinking around 50mg ed. From what I've found, most people run between 40-60mg daily. I've heard of some people needing a really high dosage (70-80mg daily) to see results, but I can't afford that financially.

Is 50mg daily a reasonable dosage to notice results?

When do the above stated properties of anavar begin to kick in?

Thanks bros.

Stats please??
Sometimes it also depends on the sport..IMO As a fellow fellow athlete I can give you my take/experience.
I think 50mg/daily (if it's legit var) is PLENTY! From what I've seen, people who run more it's usually because it's underdosed UG gear in alot of cases or they are competeing BB'rs. If you've never run it, you could even see results on 40/day.
I would highly recommend you run it with Test for good results. Without test will = ok results but a host of other issues.
I've noticed increase strength, major vascularity, and good body recomp with small cuts and striations forming all over. It does not improve your cardio..IMHO Infact at higher doses would probably hinder due to the pumps and cramp like feelings you get. Another reason a lower dose is better for athletes.

I obviously forgot to mention that I will be taking test with it. From what I'm getting, I think I will start with 40mg daily and see how that goes for about a week to two weeks, and then bump it up to 50mg daily if need be.

I obviously forgot to mention that I will be taking test with it. From what I'm getting, I think I will start with 40mg daily and see how that goes for about a week to two weeks, and then bump it up to 50mg daily if need be.

That sounds like a very good plan. You should do well with that.

Back